Chapter 9

Kousei's POV

     When we got back to my house, I could tell something was wrong with Kaori. Once we walked in, she immediately walked over to the blue calendar that was hanging on the wall. She looked stressed as if she did something wrong. "Um Kaori? Are you ok?" I asked uncertainly.
     "Um yeah. But you might not be." she said nervously. She turned around to face me. "Tsubaki's birthday is today" she said slowly. My eyes widened and my head felt like it spun around a million times. It was her birthday?! I broke up with her on her birthday?! I'm a terrible person. "But it'll be okay! Watari will comfort her!" Kaori cheered.
     "How do you know that?" I demanded.
     "Soulmates have a way of finding each other" she smiled. For some reason, whenever Kaori smiled, I did too. Her happiness was contagious. She ran over to me and kissed me. I have to admit, it was weird kissing a ghost but it was Kaori. It was worth it. When we finally pulled apart, Kaori looked happier than ever. "I will never leave you again" she whispered. I hoped it was true.

Kaori's POV

I knew Alyssa would be mad right now. I still haven't told Kousei I loved him. He already knew but it had to be official. I came up with a plan. "Ok so I might have to leave you right now. But just so I can talk to my friend. I'll be back tomorrow." I announced. Really, I didn't care about Alyssa. But I was going back for a reason -I had to play the violin again and I had to write a song for Kousei, just like he did for me.

SO YEAH ITS LIKE 6:50 RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL SOON BUT I THOUGHT I SHOULD UPDATE THIS SINCE I BARELY POSTED YESTERDAY