Chapter 3

Kaori's POV

     Even though I gracefully jumped off the cloud, I landed not-so-gracefully. I had no control where I landed either, so I landed right in front of Kousei. So it was just me, sitting on the ground looking shocked when I was supposed to be dead, and Kousei, standing, luckily without Tsubaki, taken completely off guard by the fact that I'm here but dead. So I did the logical thing. I grabbed his hand, ran into his house (which we were right in front of) and locked the door. "WHA-WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW-HOW ARE YOU HERE?" Kousei stuttered.
     "KOUSEI!" I cried. I immediately hugged him.
     "I-" Kousei started but never finished. I pulled away. Maybe I should tell him what was going on. But how?
     "Um. I guess I should explain all this now. You see...I died...but they let me come back...like as a ghost. Sometimes I have to go back to y'know..heaven. But for the most part I can stay here. But you can't tell anyone. I have to be your little secret." I explained. I have to be your little secret. The words rang in my ears. It was true but..what about Watari? And Tsubski? And....my parents?
     "I....You're not going to leave me again are you?" Kousei asked. I had to think this over. I didn't know if they were suddenly going to pull me back but...I had to stay. For Kousei.
     "If I have anything to do with it, I'm not leaving." I responded.
     "Promise?" He whispered.

     It felt like I was deciding my destiny.

     This promise. It might've been too much.

     I knew I might have to say goodbye. Forever.

     But. Kousei. He needed me. And I needed him.

     "I promise" I whispered.

SO YEAH! I KNOW I SAID THE CHAPTER WOULD BE UP EARLY TODAY BUT I WOKE UP LIKE AN HOUR AGO SO..ANYWAY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MOST LIKELY BE UP TODAY!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!