Quick Movement

Warning: There is swearing!

You stare at him; he is absolutely mad. "You really should have thought of that before you left me." You say before scoffing slightly. 

"(Y/N), you have to believe me." Sebastian pleads, what a desperate man. You narrow your eyes, though let out a small sigh. Even though the bastard left you, you've always loved him and always will. 

"Let's just get this over and done with." You say as the rest of the ride became quiet.

~Time skip~

The last of the invitations were finally given out which made you sigh in relief. Sebastian decided to take you to a park, simply to relax as he knew that the other workers could take care of Ciel... Hopefully. You admire the scenery, it is absolutely beautiful. The park has a small playground, further back is a beautiful white gazebo that is surrounded by different coloured flowers that complimented it. Walking over to the gazebo, you basically ignore Sebastian the whole way as you admired it.

It is so simple yet beautiful, a lot of things that you've seen overseas could not compare the beauty from this. It was strange that no one is here in the park, it is so beautiful, what is wrong with everyone? You sit down near the garden, gently placing your hand on the different flowers, you didn't even care if your dress had gotten dirty. Sebastian sits down in front of you, staring at you quietly. 

"Why don't you take a picture? It will last longer." You say, not even glancing over to Sebastian. 

"I would, however it wouldn't capture all of your beauty." Sebastian retorts, a small smirk on his face.

You feel as though you want to punch that smirk right off his gorgeous face, though you feel yourself blush as you now turn your attention to him. 

"You are incredibly annoying." You insult him. 

"Yet, you're still here." Sebastian quickly adds in which makes you roll your eyes. In a split second, Sebastian moves closer and presses his lips against yours.

It all happened so fast, it was a small innocent kiss but then it turns into a make out session. Your body was flushed against his perfectly as you continued to keep your lips locked with his. His hands roamed your body, oh how you are glad that no one was at the park right now. Even though you hate to admit it, you've missed this. You've missed how his lips would perfectly mould with his, you missed how his hands would skilfully roam your body. You've missed him and that's what you hated the most.

Soon pulling away from the heated kiss, you rolled off him and laid beside him, panting softly as you pulled away for air. "I still totally hate you." You say, turning your head so that you could look at him. 

Sebastian could only chuckle before he sits up, "Whatever you say, my love." Sebastian says. Sebastian soon stands up and offers you a hand, which you grab. Sebastian pulls you up with ease though he pulled you quite close to his own body before pressing his lips against the top of your head. 

"I love you." Sebastian mumbles softly. 

"And I love you too, you asshole." you answer, mumbling the last part louder than the first.