Something, Anything, Nothing

Question of the day: 

What is everyone interested in?

That pathetic excuse of a man! He used you for sex and think he can just get away with it. Now, you wish that you never had sex with him. Just kidding, the sex was great though you wish that it actually meant something to him. You are not some disposable play doll and you don't expect to be treated like one. 

"One day, I'm just going to kill him. Like damn! He wouldn't even expect it." You speak to yourself, staring down at the ground as you scoff to yourself. "Why am I so stupid? To fall right into his grasp once more." You trail off, the streets are empty, which you liked, it would be a quiet walk home. 

The atmosphere is rather creepy, you can't put your finger on it however you can't shake the feeling. "I kind of wish that I didn't leave the manor now." You groan however you keep making your way to your home. Grabbing the keys, you unlock the door and everything is normal. Taking a deep breath, you calm yourself down. You're just being paranoid and there's nothing more to it. 

You didn't bother to buy some big fancy manor, you just wanted somewhere that you could call home. Though, could you honestly call someplace if he isn't here with you? Um no (Y/N), don't think cheesy thoughts like that. "What have I become? I can't be growing soft again." You mutter to yourself as you walk around your small yet cute house. You had decorated it the way you wanted it to and it looks rather marvelous after all. 

With your demon senses, you could tell that someone is in your house. Letting out a soft growl, you almost begin to smirk however you stop yourself, what if this person if actually dangerous? No, that's ridiculous, you are known to be one of the strongest beings and you've only been a demon for a few years! Yes, you are being slightly cocky and so what? You have every reason to be, as you begin to walk around your house, your (E/C) darts around everywhere; hoping to find something, anything. Nothing. 

Not one single thing and you don't know what you're more annoyed at. The fact that you were wrong about something being there or the fact that it wasn't Sebastian coming to apologise for all of his dumb ass decisions. There you go again, (Y/N), always about Sebastian. You feel as though you only have two sides of you: angry, wanting to punch something or someone or super horny and wanting to jump Sebastian. There's really no in between. 

Forgetting about that, you make your way to the lounge and plop down on it. "It's good to be home." You mutter to yourself as you close your eyes. In only a small amount of time, you fall into a deep sleep. 

~Time Skip~

Freedom is something that is taken for granted. So many people that we know are trapped, trapped within relationships, trapped within themselves. Yet, the ones who are free, long to know the feeling; don't they? You know the feeling of trapped all to well, to that little small room back at the pathetic excuse of an orphanage. You would never believed that you would be in that same position again. 

You stare at the plain white room, white walls, white roof, white door, white everything. The white light flickers every once and again. You move your hand slightly though both of your hands are clasped with a chain connected to the wall. Your feet are attached to this heavy ball on a chain. You try to move something, anything. Nothing. 

You feel so weak, nothing wants to move, nothing wants to break. What's stopping you? Who's stopping you? "What the fuck..." You mutter, drowsily looking around the room. The colour white is slowly starting to annoy you, quickly closing your eyes, you only see darkness. In all honesty, you would prefer that right now. 

The door creaks open and you keep your eyes closed, you can feel the figure's eyes on you, watching your every movement. Even the slightest twitch caught their attention. "What do you want with me?" You question straight away, not bothering to open your eyes just yet. 

"You must know (Y/N)." The voice hits you like a truck, you thought you killed him. You snap your eyes open and you are correct, it's the man who ran the orphanage. 

"You pathetic man!" You scream out, jolting forward though you couldn't move out of the chains. Your normal (E/C) eyes transitions into that beautiful purple colour as you glare him down. "I thought you were dead." You mutter, gritting your teeth. 

The man lets out a dark chuckle, "You wish, little girl." He answers, taking a few steps close to you as he looks straight at you with a smug look. "You did wound me, of course, though I was saved by a divine being... It changed me. It made me more powerful." He pauses, clenching his fists with a smirk. "It made me realise that I needed to get revenge." He stops, glaring straight back at you. "You don't realise what I am, do you?" He questions. 

You don't answer him, instead you spit on his face. "No, I don't and nor do I care." 

The man scoffs, wiping the spit off his face from the back of his hand. "What a pathetic excuse of an attack." He chuckles softly. "Nevermind, I'll teach you what they call a real attack." He threatens. "Do you like the room? Thought I would pick a room that represents you, plain." He laughs, turning his back towards you. "One of the reason why I got rid of your mother." He then taunts. 

"Don't you dare speak about her." You threaten, feeling your chest become heavy after he mentions her. 

"I can do whatever I like, sweet daughter. No one can stop me now." Your father cackles before he starts to walk towards the door. 

"I have some of my colleges who will take care of you, my sweet. Have fun." He teases before exiting the room as two people enter the room pushing a small tray that displaying torture weapons. 

You look around the room, hoping that someone would just break in and save you. Your heart drops, knowing that it wouldn't happen. Though you continue searching hoping to find something, anything. Nothing. 

Nothing will save you. 

And nothing ever will. 

 ~Ciel's P.O.V~

"Where is (Y/N)?" I ask Sebastian who looks rather angry. 

"I don't know, master." Sebastian answers as he tightens my shoe laces. 

"The ball is about to start and I need you both there beside me." I sigh, there are guests here already though the other servants have already greeted them. I stand up, "Let's just get started now." I mutter before grabbing my cane and making my way into the ball room. As I walk down the stairs, my head begins to pound and I feel a sharp pain run up my spine. I quickly grasp onto the railing as my breathing becomes heavy. 

"Are you alright, master?" Sebastian asks quickly and I brush him away. 

"I'm fine, Sebastian. I think I'm just tired." I mutter as I continue to walk down the stairs. 

~Servant's P.O.V~

Mey-Rin yelps out loud, instantly covering her mouth as the guests all begin to look at her. "M-My apologies!" She calls out though she quickly looks toward Bardroy, Finnian and Tanaka. They all let out a grunt in pain, "D-Did you all just feel that?" Mey-Rin asks, in only a matter of seconds, her head begun to pound and there was a sharp pain that ran up her spine. 

"Pain to the back and head?" Bardroy asks as the other servants nod their heads. 

They all begin to talk among one another, hoping to find out something, anything. Nothing. Nothing to help them with why they had the same pain at the exact same time. 

Sebastian looks over towards the servants and back over towards Ciel, he knows what's happening. 

And it's all his fault. 

Hello everyone! It's been a while and I apologise deeply for that. So I've been writing this and 2 o'clock in the morning so I feel great. If there are any mistakes, please blame it on me being awake at this hour. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I love you all!