Unfamiliar

"I have to admit, I've missed that so much." You say, looking up to the roof with a small smile.

"So have I." Sebastian replies, he doesn't seem tired at all which was good because you aren't either. "Again?" He then says, rolling so that he's on top.

"Tempting... But no." You answer, pushing him off you which earns you a small groan from him.

You stand up, collecting your clothes from the floor before beginning to get dressed. You turn to look at him, he hasn't bothered to get up and he is just staring at you which made you look at him questioningly.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" You question him though he doesn't answer, which sort of made you pissed. "Why are you just staring at me?" You then ask, crossing your arms over your bare chest.

"Because you're so beautiful, I've missed having you in my life." Sebastian then says, standing up to wrap his arms around you.

"You really should have thought of that before you decided to break everything off with me." You retort, soon moving so that your arms wrap around him as well.

"I realize that it was a stupid thing to do. It was a mistake." Sebastian then says.

"It was a mistake... Though I might let it slide." You answer, smiling softly. You don't want to be so hard on him, though you thought that he sort of deserves it. He left you for such a stupid reason.

It is just because he wanted you to travel, be free and not be tied down. Of course, you loved being overseas but despite how many beautiful places you've visited, you can't call any of those places home.

Home doesn't have to be a place, it can be a person. Your home is with Sebastian, and when you were overseas, you were just homesick. Your thoughts were always on him, people may call that pathetic but you couldn't help it. You love him, you always have. Pushing all of the cheesy shit to the side, you feel as though that isn't the true reason that he left you.

You've asked him a few times though he keeps to the same story. You knew him enough to know when he was lying, despite the time that the two of you spent apart.

"Sebastian, I'm going to ask once more..." You say, knowing that he would just say the same thing.

"(Y/N), why ask again when you will receive the same answer?" Sebastian says, his grip on you slowly loosening as he pulls away from you.

You didn't have any time to reply as he immediately adds in, "I'll help you get dressed."

Sebastian helped lace up your corset and your dress also before he starts to get dressed himself. He is so quiet, very unusual for him. Usually he would throw around some flirty comments, dirty suggestions or a simply joke; he has said nothing.

Nothing at all.

It worries you, though you didn't want to make him angry in anyway so you left it for now. Soon you will build up the courage to ask once again.