Forget Me

(H/C) = Hair Colour 

(E/C) = Eye Colour 

After those few amazing hours, Sebastian hasn't said a word to you. It is absolutely pathetic, is he only using you for sex? Did he only use those three little words to lure you into the bed? If he's using you, you are going to destroy him. You run your fingers over the soft grass, the clouds are slowly beginning to cover the sun, though it made no difference to you, you're already in the shade. You're going to be throwing shade if Sebastian doesn't come up and start talking to you. 

"Lady (Y/N), are you okay?" A familiar voice asks, causing you to turn back and give them a small smile. 

"I'm fine, Finnian. Why do you ask?" You ask as you pat the grass beside you, motioning for him to sit down with you. 

Finnian looks around, as if he was worried that someone would see him before taking a seat hesitantly. "You seem down, that's all." Finnian answers. 

You've missed Finnian the most, of course you've missed the other workers but you felt as though you two got along the most. "There's nothing wrong, Finnian, I was just enjoying the silence." You answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll quickly leave then." Finnian says, making an attempt to stand up though you gently grab his arm, stopping him from moving. 

"There's no need, I enjoy your company." You say warmly, tugging his arm so that he would sit down again which he does. You see Finnian's cheeks heat up which makes you smile at the cuteness. You let go of his arm once he finally sits down properly. 

"Are you excited for the ball tomorrow night?" Finnian asks, looking around the garden with a soft smile. He's told you about his past, you're happy that he's happy with where he is. 

If only he knew the real reason as to why Ciel is throwing the ball. 

"I'm quite excited. Are you excited?" You ask, turning to look at him. 

Finnian nods enthusiastically, "Definitely! Master hasn't thrown a ball in a very long time." Finnian answers. 

"Why is that?" You ask, you are rather curious about why Ciel hasn't thrown a ball. Considering that he has Elizabeth by his side and she's always wanting to have a party. 

"I overheard master and Sebastian speaking once, Sebastian asked why he doesn't throw any parties anymore and I believe that master mentioned a girl and then he said that she didn't like parties, so he wanted to honour that memory." Finnian explains as he gives her a small shrug. "The girl must be pretty special..." Finnian mutters. 

Your eyes widen, Ciel's memories couldn't be coming back, could they? It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, though Sebastian and you had gone through a lot of trouble to wipe everyone's memories. "Do you remember this girl?" You ask, if Ciel's memory is coming back then the workers memories must be coming back as well. 

"Somewhat. I remember that she has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes." Finnian comments, turning to look at you, his cheeks are tinted pink and he gives you a cute little smile. "Just like you." He finishes off. 

You offer him a small smile, though you are slowly starting to panic. Would gaining their memories hurt them somehow? There's so many memories that they've lost. "I have to go, I'll talk to you later Finnian." You lean over to leave a small peck on his cheek. After that, you begin to stand up and make your way towards the large doors. While passing the window, you notice Sebastian looking straight at you. He must of seen that and he didn't look impressed. Giving him a small smile, you make your way towards the doors. 

As you walk through the doors, Sebastian is already at your feet. "What were you doing out there with him?" Sebastian asks. This only reminds you of when you and the rest were at Houndsworth. Sebastian has always been jealous, though sometimes he goes a bit too far. 

"Talking to him. Unlike someone I know, he's actually wanting to make a conversation!" You yell out, crossing your arms. Taking a deep breath, you look up at him. "We don't have time for this. I think they're slowly beginning to remember everything." You mutter, not wanting others to hear. 

Sebastian nods his head, "I think they are as well. I will figure something out." Sebastian says, slowly beginning to calm down. "I don't want you kissing him... Or anyone else other than me." He comments, taking a step closer in attempts to wrap his arms around you.

"And when were you the boss of me? After a few hours of being intimate with one another, you completely ignore me! Were you only looking for a lay? Isn't Mey-Rin good enough for you?" You fight back, not meaning to throw Mey-Rin in it though you used her to make your point. 

"I've waited so long to do that with you and yet you only ruin it! Once again, thank you so much Sebastian Michaelis for being such a dick. You continue to lie to me, saying that you love me and you've lied about why you left me!" You then continue on your little rant, wanting to get through with him. 

Sebastian looks as though he wants to say something but you don't allow him to, "I am still going to help Ciel. After that Sebastian, you will never hear from me again. Forget me." You spit out, pushing past him to grab your stuff before exiting the manor. 

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

That bloody stubborn girl wouldn't allow me to speak, I want to tell her that I do truly love her and that I'm not telling her the real reason because I don't want to put her in danger. I need to protect her. Just when I think she's done speaking and that it's free to talk, she continues her rant. "Forget me."  I couldn't believe the words that escaped her lips, I walk after her, to speak some sense in her though she's gone.