I Cant Believe I Fell In Love

~Two Weeks Later~

LaLa: NO BECAUSE ALL THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!? LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

Ray: I get it but it was a mistake you know I love you

LaLa: Don't give me that bullshit because if you really loved me then you wouldn't have slept with the hoe....now would you?

Silence

LaLa: Exactly

Latoya P.O.V.

Let me tell you with this some of bitch did.....he cheated on me. And who you might wonder....now your probably like "Zonnique" but no it wasn't.......it was Bahja. I mean I beat her ass for you and you go and sleep with her and I know Zonnique beat her ass and probably wanna beat the shit out of Ray too. I walked upstairs to my room and started packing.....I think im gonna move back to New York. Every since I been down here there has been no good sides to it. I don't see why people love it here because I know I don't. And the part about him sleeping with her isn't the thing.....she claims she's preggo and he's the only one she slept with -_- Bitch calm that shit down cause we all know thats a lie but then again it might be true. And the saddest part of all is im pregnant. A week so far and I still haven't told him but he gone know before I leave L.A. though. He came up the stairs and took the clothes I was packing out of my hands and pulled me over to the bed. He sat down next to me.

Ray: Where are you goin?

LaLa: Im goin back to New York

Ray: WHAT?!?!? You cant go back to New York!!!

LaLa: Last time I checked I was a grown ass woman who made my own decisions!! And you wasn't sayin that when you was In bed with the lose pussy haven't ass bitch now was you!?!?

Ray: Look

He sat back down and looked me dead in the eye. I hate when he does this....its like hes hypnotizing me.

Ray: You cant go back to New York...I wont let you. I love you to much to just let you slip away

I went back to packing my stuff.

LaLa: Im sorry Ray but...ive made my decision and im leaving and you wont see me again after tomorrow....ill make sure of it

Ray: But just give me one more chance!! We can work this out together

I felt the tears fall outta my eyes

LaLa: Once a cheater always a cheater and I cant be stressed

I said putting one of my suit cases to the side.

LaLa: Look I love you I really do but....I just cant do it.

I went and sat next to him on the bed and put my head in my hands and just cried. Ray moved my hands from my face and lifted my head up so that we were centimeters away. He kissed me and it felt like it was our first kiss all over again.

Ray: Now look me in the eye and tell me that didn't mean anything?

I sighed I mean it meant a lot but I couldn't let him know that.

LaLa: I think you need to leave

He sighed and got up and I followed behind so that I could lock the door. We got to the front door and he walked out but I still didn't close the door.

LaLa: Hey Ray

He looked back at me and I could tell he was like REALLY hurt.

LaLa: Im pregnant

And with that I closed the door and sat on the couch and cried for the rest of that day like.....I cant believe this. Maybe I should forgive him....just because he did it once maybe he wont do it again. Right?