Starting Over

He said and then looked into my eyes as I did the same to his. I realized that we were both start to leaning in and our lips were literally centimeters away when..............

------------------

Latoya P.O.V.

NiNi came downstairs with every last toy her dad bought her. Which was a lot!

NiNi: Look mommy!! Daddy got all these for me!!

I smiled as she showed me all the things......seen her so happy before.

LaLa: Did you say thank you to daddy?

NiNi: I think.....if I didn't THANK YOU!!!

We laughed as she took her toys and ran back upstairs.

LaLa: Come on Ray'ven so we can sing happy birthday!!

I yelled up the stairs before going into the kitchen and setting everything up.

~Skipping that...~

Ray put Ray'ven to sleep and helped me clean up.

Ray: Well umm....I was wondering if I could stay the night since I was living with her and shes mad and everything

LaLa: Sure umm well I'll go give you some covers

I jogged up the stairs and grabbed some blankets out of the closet and jogged them back down the stairs.

LaLa: Umm...yeah here you go

I said handing them to him

Ray: Thanks and thanks for letting me stay the night

LaLa: No prob and you can stay as long as you need to

I said before going upstairs and getting ready for bed.

~The Middle Of The Night~

I dont know why but I couldnt sleep soooo....I decided to tell Ray to umm you know....join me. I ran down the stairs and shook him to wake him up.

Ray: What??

LaLa: Can you come lay with me??

He sat up and rubbed his eyes before looking at me as I made the best puppy dog face I could. He chuckled and grabbed the blankets and followed me up the stairs. I laid down and so did he but he wrapped his arms around me...I miss this...I miss us but I dont know.....We were facing each other my eyes open, while his were closed. I pecked his lips and his eyes opened slowly.

Ray: What was that for??

LaLa: I miss you sooooo much

He then kissed me like when we had our first kiss together. So much passion and I just fell in love with him all over again......

Ray: I miss you too