Daily Routine

Latoya P.O.V.

I woke up wrapped tightly im Ray arms. I tried to get up but Ray pulled me back.

Ray: 5 more minutes

He said before snuggling into my neck. I giggled and started playing in his hair. Then NiNi came in with her favorite teddy bear jumping into bed the bed.

NiNi: Hi mommy, Hi daddy

She said cheesing hard. She really likes having Ray around even though they just met yesterday.....that makes me feel like a bad person but he cheated on me! So....I dont even know.

Lala: Hi baby!

I said pushing Ray off of me to wake him up and got up hugging Ray'ven. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

Ray: No need to push me! But hey babygirl

She ran over to him hugging him.

Lala: Are you hungry baby?

NiNi: Yeah

Lala: Come on lets go make you some food then

NiNi: Daddy too??

I nodded my head as I got up and grabbed her from Ray taking her into the bathroom close by her room. I put her down and ran her bath water and put her in with her toys before walking into her room to find her something to put on.

Ray: You do this everyday?

Lala: What?

I said setting her clothes on her bed and walking downstairs with him behind me.

Ray: Put her in the tub, get her clothes, make breakfast etc...

Lala: Well I am a mom thats what im suppose to do right?

I asked getting out the ingredients and materials I needed.

Ray: I mean yeah....but who watches her while you go to work?

Lala: She goes to daycare

Ray: Well how about I watch her today?

I looked at him as he smiled nervously. I mean he does seem to know what to do while im gone and Ive never seen her happier then when hes here......

Lala: Ok....go get yo clothes from yo lil friend house and by time you come back and you get out the shower itll be time for me to go and Ray'ven will be ready

His face lit up as he came to me and picked me up spinning me around.

Lala: Nothin bet not happen to my baby while im gone or else somebody gone die understood?

Ray: Yes Ma'am

He said before pecking my lips and walked out the house with a smirk. I smiled and went upstairs to check start getting Ray'ven ready.

-----------------------------------

Ok so im updated everything every thing once a week I promis because I been lackin and that needs to get fixed right now