My Life

~Two Years Later~

Latoya P.O.V.

Here I am 20 years old at my own house in New York with my now one year old daughter Ray'ven whose birthday is today. She is so adorable like I know she had to get her looks from me because her dad aint near this sexy!! I mean he sexy but im "damn....who is that" kinda sexy ;). (Ray'ven on the side>>>). So yeah.....I haven't heard from Ray since the day I left. I mean he tried to get in touch with me for about 2 months after I left but I never answered my phone. I mean come on now...why would I? Anyways....Ray'ven wanted to go get some candy from the store so I decided to take her to the store...yes she's spoiled so what? She is just too adorable to say no to. But anyway as soon as we got in the store she pulled me to the candy aisle. She picked up fruit roll ups, Hershey's, everything!! I had to put some of it back and she started having a fit.

Ray'ven(Na-Na): NOO!! Mommy I want this one!!

LaLa: Na-Na don't act a fool in this store and you cant have it all!

Na-Na: But I thought you wove (love) me

She said tears filling her eyes

LaLa: Awww

I picked her up and whipped the tears from her eyes

LaLa: I do love you Ray'ven...you just cant have all the candy off the rack you can have some but you cant eat it all tonight.

She nodded her head and I put her back down on the floor as she grabbed 2 packs of fruit roll ups

LaLa: That's all you get..ok?

Na-Na: Ok mommy

She said laughing and running to get in line. I chased after her and I found her in line already. Damn this girl is too smart she been to this store a lil bit too much. I walked up behind her and picked her up.

LaLa: Why you runnin away from yo mama? You don't like me no more?

She wrapped her little arms around my neck with the boxes of fruit roll ups still in her hands.

Na-Na: I do like you mommy

She kissed me on the cheek and I smiled and put her down.

??????: Aww.....Ray I wanna baby

I heard a female voice say behind me. I was like "did I hear the name Ray? Or am I trippin?" I shrugged and paid for the stuff and Ray'ven took the bag. Then I heard the same voice from earlier sayin "excuse me". I turned around and she came up to me.

??????: This is for your daughter since its her birthday....im Alexis

She said giving her two dollars. How did she know it was her birthday?

LaLa: Excuse me Alexis im Latoya but call me LaLa and....how did you know it was her birthday?

Alexis: Oh when she ran to the line she told me it was her birthday

LaLa: Oh well....Ray'ven what you suppose to say?

Na-Na: Thank you!

Alexis laughed and Im like I love Ray'ven she is sooo adorable.

Alexis: Aww....she is sooo cute

LaLa: Thank you...she gets it from her mom

She chuckled and Ray'ven hit me on the leg.

Na-Na: I don't look like you.....I look like myself

I laughed and so did Alexis. Then I grabbed Ray'ven hand.

LaLa: Well we gotta get back home

Alexis: Ok but I really like you guys and you seem cool could I get yo number so that we can be friends?

LaLa: Umm-

Na-Na: Yeah mommy cause she pwetty

I chuckled and put my number in her phone as she put hers in mine.

Alexis: Ok well I be-

???: Alexis I got all these damn groceries now come on

LaLa: Ray?!

Ray: Latoya?