You Two Having a Cute Moment 「Mukami & Tsukinami」

Ruki

Right now, you were cooking dinner with your favorite bookworm lover, but he would usually call you livestock, however, you got used to it and saw it as a daily thing now. "Oi, livestock, can you get me that pepper shaker over there?" He asked. You feeling a little mischievous, you reached out for it and was about to hand it to Ruki until... *achoo* "Y/n!" *achoo* "You better expect a punishment after *achoo* dinner!" As for you, you were running away from the enraged Ruki, but look at the bright side, at least you didn't burn down the mansion when you were cooking.

Kou

Both you and Kou were hang out at his dance studio right now with you watching him as he danced. You never admitted it, but Kou was good at dancing, and by dancing meaning he was really good. You didn't notice you were staring at him for a long time until he started talking to you. "Hey, M-Neko-chan, are you alright? You aren't sick, are you?" With a worried expression plastered on his face. "Oh! Uh, it's nothing Kou, I'm fine, see?" You tried showing him you were perfectly fine and Kou said, "Ok~! I was worried for a second there! I'm happy you're doing well M-Neko-chan!" Kou then dragged you to the floor and the both of you started to dance along to a random song.

Yuma

You and a certain giant were spending your day at his garden and would have a pleasant conversation time to time. You then thought of a wicked idea and decided to initiate your plan. "Yuma! Can you come over here for a moment?" You asked sweetly. "Sure! What do you want now, Sow?" You took the water hose out from your back and splashed water all over him. "Water fight!" You shouted. So for about 1 hour, you and Yuma went at it with each other until Ruki had to come outside and stopped you both. You both got out of your soaked clothes into dry ones and for the remainder of the day, you hanged out with each other and sleeping together.

Azusa

"Y/n-san, where did.... You go?" You and the cinnamon roll was playing hide n seek right now, with Azusa being the seeker and you the hider. You tried to cover your mouth from giggling, you were hiding in Azusa's room at the moment in his wardrobe at the bottom of it. "Where can.... Y/n-san.... Be?" Azusa asked to himself. You thought you were going to win until... "Found you...." You looked up to see his eyes staring right at you. He suddenly picked you up and brought you to his bed. "Hey.... Y/n-san.... Can we.... Cuddle? Please?" You couldn't resist his cuteness and of course, you said yes.

Carla

Both you and Carla were relaxing in the living room in the Tsukinami Household, Carla who was reading a book and you dozing off. Once Carla looked at you and noticed you were dozing off, he suddenly went next to you and quietly placed his head on your shoulder and taking in your scent. This small action shocked you since Carla wasn't very affectionate, but nonetheless, you were quite content with it and you laid your head on his own, with both of you falling into a quiet slumber.

Shin

"Y/n! Get back here with my nuts!" Shin yelled at you. What did you do? While he wasn't looking, you decided to steal his precious hazelnuts and knew this might get you killed. When you looked back, Shin wasn't there at all. "Maybe *pant* I' m safe, *pant* for now." You said trying to calm down. "Hi Toy." A voice came out behind you. You slowly turned around to find Shin and when you tried to escape, he held your wrist keeping you in place. "You been bad, y/n. Stealing someones things? Get ready to be punished~." You were trying to think of a way to bolt it and you did something which surprised him. You kissed him on the lips making him letting go of your wrist and you took this chance to run away. "Thanks for the snack, Shin!" You yelled, but all Shin could do was stand there, with a small blush on his face.