You Sit on Their Lap 「Mukami & Tsukinami」

Ruki

Both you and Ruki were hanging out by the school library, reading books as your routine. Every time you glanced at him, you would see him look away a second later. You wanting to tease him, you decided to go up to him and sit directly on his lap. He hummed, looking at you in a confusing way, "Livestock, what are you trying to do?" He asked and you replied, "I'm trying to get comfortable." You said cutely and even though Ruki had a glare on you, he didn't mind what you were doing.

Kou

While walking around the house, you stumbled upon the door that lead to the idol's room. The door was opened just a bit and you saw Kou quietly sitting on the couch daydreaming about something and you thought of an idea that might surprised him. Without him noticing you hopped on his lap, making him jumped a bit by your sudden actions until playfully smirking at you, "Ne~ Me-Neko-chan~, did you want to do something with me?" And with that, little snores filled the room.

Yuma

Right now, you were sitting down on your bed as you played with a fruit. Distracted, you didn't see Yuma walk in the room and trying to talk to you. "Oi! Sow! You spacing out again or what?" Grumbling, you decided not to respond the sugar addict and remained silent. Yuma, glaring at you frustrated, went over to you to pick you up and put you on his lap, making you squeal in surprise. "Yuma! What are you doing?!" He didn't say anything and stayed silent, hugging you like a teddy bear.

Azusa

"Azusa, where are you?" You were trying to find the cinnamon roll and yet you didn't spot him anywhere in the mansion, so you decided to go outside. And there he was, casually walking around the place with a calm expression. "Azusa! There you are!" You ran up to him and gave him a hug which comforted the masochist vampire. "Hi.... (Y/n)-san.... What are you... Doing here?" You looked up to him with a cute expression and responded, "Can we sit together please?" Azusa couldn't resist your cute face and made you sit on his lap outside a bench and spending time together.

Carla

Carla can sometimes come out serious or a bit mean, but in all, he's not that bad. You were looking down at the ground walking about in the Tsukinami's household and letting your feet guide the way. You eventually ended up in front of a door and just by observing it, you can easily tell it leads to Carla's bedroom. Being a little curious, you opened the door a bit to find Carla sleeping on the couch with his body up. Since you were pretty tired to, you just slept on top of Carla's lap, not knowing that he was awake the whole time.

Shin

You and Shin were outside in the garden behind the mansion and were chatting each other time to time while sitting on a bench. At some point, you both fell into a comfortable silence, while resting your head on his shoulder. He couldn't resist the fact that you were cute, so he silently picked you up and placed you on his lap. "Sometimes, you're too cute for your own good." He whispered in your ear and for the time remaining, the both of you would sit with each other, exchanging kisses and sweet words with one another.