Lost(part1)

Shadow's P.O.V:
"Shadow wake up"I hear Taya whisper.

I roll over and remember that I finally stood up to Ernest,after my test with Tyler.

As I'm walking down the stairs I smell something sweet.I practically run the rest of the way down.I stop when I see Tyler shirt-less again.

I walk up behind him and poke his side before grabbing a pancake.

"No Good Morning kiss?"Tyler says as his lower lower half is between my legs as I sit on the conter.

I kiss him softly and sneakily steal more pankacks.

"Thank You for the breakfast Tyler!"I say when Tyler turns around to finish cooking to see a empty plate of chocolate chip pancakes.

"Shadow I'm going to get you!"I hear Tyler teasingly growl as he chaces after me.

"Help!"I see the puppies that just learned to shifted tackle Tyler."Yeah tackle him."I sqeal as Tyler tickles my sides.

I try to stop laughing but he keeps tickling me while the puppies lick my face.
"T-Tyler...St-op please...I can't breath."

When he stops tickling me I flip us over and growls teasinly in his ear:"If you do that again I'll hurt you."

He begins to lean up to push me down but I hear a twig snap.
I look up and see Ernest drowning one of the puppies.

"Stop!"I yowl as I hold Ernest against a tree.

"I should kill you."I piont the gun at Ernest and hear him swallow harshly.

I feel Tyler try an calm me down but I jerk away."Stop he's already hurt Tayaand just killed an homeless pup, he's going to die if you don't let me I'll kill myself."I turn the gun towards the back of my head.

I watch as Tyler lossens the grip i have on Ernest.

I pull the trigger."BOOM!"

"No!is all I hear Anna,Taya yell as Damons holds them back.

"Shadow...Staaayyy....Awakkke."

"I see the light."I whisper...

"Good...."

Anna:"Nooo!"

Taya:"Look what you did!"
*grabs gun and kills Ernest*

Tyler:"I love you Shadow."