The One That Got Away

Shadow's P.O.V:
"Ready?" Jack my sister's mates bestfriend's brother asks me as we get out of the car."Yes."

I feel Jack grab my hand as we enter the prison.
"Zack Ryan please." Jack says to the guard.

"Hello Luna how are you today?" Zack says with a smile upon his face.I feel tears sting my eyes but I blink them away."I'm fine, father." I answer."How's school? Have you found your mate and mated yet?" He says through the phone.

"Fine, Yes I've found my mate." I see his eyes light up."Did he make you like you belong after he mated with your ugly ass? Did he make you feel like you did when I mated with you all those years ago? Huh? Answer Me!" He yells."Yes Father."I lie."Good." "Zayn,Sheriff James would like me to tell you that you are free to take your daughter out before your trial."

"Thank you Joe." My father says to the blond man beside him."I'll be outside waiting Shadow." My father says as I walk over to Jack to tell him."The Sherrif said I can spend an hour with my Father before his trial.""Are you sure you want to do this Luna?"
"Yes Jack I'm positive. " I say as I hug Jack and follow my Father outside.

As I walk outside I get into the car with My Father and we drive out into the country."Where are we going?""We are going to go fishing." I smile and stare out the window until I see a arrow fly infront of the car and then I hear gagging.I look over and see a arrow threw my Father's throat.

"Dad?" I turn the car off and my Father grabs onto my wrist and I scream because of all the blood.I try to turn the car off but his foot on the gas.They car jerks to the left and a car comes at us.I turn it the other way and another car slames on their breaks."Help!" I yell."Please call 911 my dads hurt."

I dial and it goes through:"911 Emergency how my I help you?" "Mmm-my Ddads hurt and I don't know what to do!""Hello Miss are you there?"" Yes, yes I'm here!" I yell into the phone.

Out of no where I hear tires screech and see my head shatter the glass.I lay in the middle of the road alone with my Dad in the car bleeding out.

I hear sirens comeing are way.I place my hand on my stomache as I remember I'm pregnant. I see three people I know stand over me."Bella,Taya,Einstein my F-father is in the car.Please go help him." "I'm sorry but he's gone." Einstein says as he picks me up and carries me over to the stretcher."It's gone."I whisper
"What?"
"...."
"The baby." That's when I remember Katy Perry's song:The One That Got Away.
"The one that got away." I whisper before my vision clouds then turns into blackness.

" I whisper before my vision clouds then turns into blackness

What Shadow's wearing during this Chapter.

Dedicated:BetaFemale_Bella