Broken

Shadow's P.O.V:
"Stop.Stop please." I sob as the whip comes incontact with my back once more.

"Shut up yo-." My tormenters words are cut off by a ferocious growl.

I sense another muscular body in the dark room, but can't make out a word he's shouting.

The burning and searing pain I'm experiencing is to much.

A sicking snap is heard and the sound of metal chains that were once around my wrists, ankles, and neck fall hitting the ground with a thud. "Mate." My rescuer growls, while cradling me I'm his arms.

I remember how we met again after 5 more years of that beating in my life.

I'm sitting in Einstein's office readind the paper about a little girl.

Shadow Black has been starved and abused since age four by the Black Stone Pack.
She doesn't know why they hate,starve,and abuse her.

Shadow Swan Black has never known the meaning of love or how it felt like, all she knows is thst her pack surely doesn't like her.

I gasp when I remember that name.

I gasp,"T-this was how my life was?"

Finding a mate was a dream of hers which was thrown out along time ago; all the verbal abuse led her to believe that she wasn't worth it.

It's not till she gets the attempt to escape again and live a better life.

Einstein Lockwood Alpha of Red Stone Pack, finds her and takes her to the cells as a trespasser.

Kmow as the strongest Pack in the Southern contanent.He does everything he's capable of to protect his mate.

The only problem is, is she's to emotional scared to let him help.

His dark and violent past are the only things Shadow knows about him.

The memories of their childhood together was completely beaten out of her.
_____________________________
(A/N:Einstein and Damon used to help Shadow and Anna when they were beaten and bullied but Shadow doesn't remember that)
_____________________________
Traumatized and high on fear, she struggles to let down her walls.
Her real home is with a man she can't remember and a sister she wishes to remembered.

Can Einstein get his mate to love him?Or will Shadow let the fear keep them apart?

I hear the office door open, Einstein come around the corner so I shove the paper behind my back.

"Hey Einstein, may I ask you something?"

"Sure."

I hear him say as he stops infront of his desk where I'm standing.

"Do you remember when we first meet?"

I ask gently while tracing the scar on his shoulder. And hear him gulp.

"N-no." He stutters.

"You're a bad liar Einstein."
I growl.

"Fine, I do know something."
He says reaching for the paper I have behind my back.

"Where are they?" I hear him mutter under his breath.

"Looking for this?" I say holding up the papers.

"Wh-where'd you get those?"
He says while not making eye contact.But his gaze travels down towards my chest.

I snap my fingers in front of his face and sat camly but slightly pissed off;
"Eyes up here mister!"

His eyes jerk to mine.

"The mail." He answers.

"You sure?" I ask while placing my hands on his chest.Before I'm able to move,I feel his fingertips come in contact with my hips.

"Do you really want to know?"
He licks my earlobe.

"Yes." I answer.

"Well guess what."

"What?" I ask.

"Don't give dogs to many treats because then they'll get greedy." Is all he says.

I feel him pull away.I scoff under my breath;
"The bitch played me!"
______________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I bet this chaper well be good:D

A/N:this chapter had 588 words:D

xoxo
~Shadow__14