News (P2)

Tylers' P.O.V:
"Bella's gonna kill me."
I whisper as the doctor talks to Shadow in the room after ushering me out.

I see Shadow walk out of her room with tears in her eyes.I try to confert her but she pushes me away.

We don't talk the whole way home.Once we get home Shadow acts like nothing happened while my wolf is yelling at me;
W:"Why the fuck didn't you use protection?!"
T:"I forgot."
W:How could you forget? Now Bella's gonna kill you."T:"Don't you mean us?"
W:Nope just you.
T:"Ho-"
He blocks me off so I go try to talk to Shadow.

"Shadow?" "I'm in the bathroom." She calls out.
"Why are you so sad?" I ask as I walk in and see her touching her stomache.

" I'm not I'm just in a lot of pain." Instantly I know she's slightly lieing but I don't want to make it harder so I just drop the subject."Okay." I exit the bathroom and go into the Kitchen.

"Hey,do you know where Shadow is?" I hear Bella say.
"Hey.I freeze before speaking again:Yeah,but I need to tell you something.""Okay what is it?""I got Shadow pregnant."

"You what?!" Bella growls as she lifts me off the ground."When did you find out?" "After she texted you." I answer.

"Einstein?" Shadow mumbles as she enters the kichen after Bella put me on the ground. "I love you." I love you more!" I whisprr as I kiss her head.
"I'm going to bed.""I'll be up in a minute." I yell."Okay."
"Goodnight Bella. " I say as I walk past her and into Shadows room."Sleep tight." I whisper as she lays her head on my chest.