His Lust

Shadow's P.O.V:
"Cazzo me!" I whisperd into his ear as his arms are around my torso.

I hear him groan as I try to pull away.

Ding Dong! I hear the doorbell go off.

Coming! I yell as I grab Einstein's shirt which stops at my midthighs.

I look through the peephole on the door and see the pizza delivery truck.

I sling the door open and pay the lady how much I owed and skipped upstairs while shoving a piece of pizza into my mouth.

"Hey." I hear Einstein say from the bathroom as I enter my bedroom.

"Hey, what's your favorite kind of pizza?Mines Hawaiian." I say with a mouthful of pizza.

"I don't know." he answers while twirling a piece of my hair on his finger.

"Just pick a danm pizza," I demand stuffing the rest of the second piece of pizza into my mouth and grabbing a third slice.I was devoring them like they we're air.

"Okay,Mia Bella."

"Yes.Now answer the damn question," I said impatiently,ignoring the way my heart skipped at the foreign word kept popping.

"What did it even mean?"
"He wasn't calling me a bitch in Italian or something, was he?"

"Hawaiian to,I guess," he finally answered."

I swallowed the mouthful of pizza I was chewing before grabbing a pizza slice and turing to face him."You want one?" I asked offering him a slice.

He was sitting much closer to me than I expected,and I forced down the blush threatening to crawl up my neck.His dark eyes flittes to my lips, and his lops tilted upwards.

"Sure." And vefore I could react, he had leaned forward,one hand resting on my waist and nose inches apart from minr.I would have jerked back, but the thing that happened had my muscles locking and he swiped his tounge over my bottom lip leisurely and deliberately,leaving a fiery hot streak in its wake,his gaze never wavering mine.

I stopped breathing.

His hand remained on my waist when he pulled back, and I stared at him, numb with shock and still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

He ran his tounge over his teeth,a wicked glint in his eyes.His hand seared through the fabric of my shirt, his touch burning my waist.

"Definitely Hawaiian."

My jaw dropped.

Heat flooded my face and I opened my mouth,closed it, and opened it again.

"You...I-" I had trouble finishing my sentence, feeling tounge-tied.I swallowed.

"Y-you licked me." I said in a strangled voice barely above a whisper, filled with both outrage and shock.
'Why was I whispering?" I asked my wolf.

Einstein's eyes turned dark with amusment, and my heart slammed against my ribcage as he lifted a finer, skimming it across my collarbone, his touch igniting heat in its path.

"Mia Bella, I can do so much more," he said throatly,a dangerous smirk on his lips.

My face flooded with heat at his words.My heart racing in my chest, and I was probably as red as a tomato right now.One part of me was yearing to grab him and let him, while the other part had my fingers inching to grab my diet coke and throw it in his face.I choose neither.

Hope you guys like this steamy chapter!
Bur sorry for the cliffhanger