News

Shadow's wolf uptop
-------------------------------------------
Shadow's P.O.V:
The next five weeks I continue to wake up and rush to the bathroom because of sickness.

"Shadow I need to take you to the doctor." Einstine says as I hover over the toilet.

"No I'm fine." I growl.
I get up and walk over to the sink so i can brush my teeth but instead I throw up harshley on the floor.

"Damn it Shadow,I'm taking you to the hospital right now."
"No please." I whine.

"Shadow I have to I need to know what's wrong." Einstein whispers as he kisses my forehead.

"Fine.But you have to get me something after."

"Deal."

As we walk out of the house and get into the car I decide to tell Bella where I'm going.

S-Hey Bella Einstein is taking me somewhere for lunch so don't worry if I'm gone ill be fine bc I have him;).

I hear my ohone ding so I look down and read the text:
B-Have Fun.
(Skip ride)
As we pull into the hospital I look over at Einstein with a sad look."Don't look at me like that." I look away and get out of the car.

I walk towards the front desk."Hello Luna,Alpha." I nod to a hello and let Einstein speak to her.

"You'll be in room 31." She says."Thanks."

"Room 31." I get up and follow Einstein into the room,and sit on the bed.
"So what seems to be the problem? " "I've been sick for the past five weeks."

"Well sometimes when a female wolf is pregnant she gets sick." I freeze and look at Einstein while shaking my head.

Einstein's P.O.V:
I walk out of the room as the doctor talks to Shadow.
"Bella's gonna kill me." I whisper.

-------------------------------------------
·How was this chapter?
·What do you think about ·Shadow being pregnant.
·What will Bella do to Einstein?

Chapter dedicated to:BetaFemale_Bella