Her Present

Warnings:
·Sexual Contact if not 14 and older don't read!
--------------------------------
Einstein's P.O.V:
"She's trying to hide her heat from us.What are you going to do for her birthday?" My wolf asks.
"I'm going to mark her."

"Correction, we are going to mark her?"

"Yeah."

As I'm walking down to the kitchen I see Shadow and I deside to start my plan.

Shadow's P.O.V:
As I walk into the kitchen I see Einstein.He walks over to me and picks me up.

I'm wearing his long white shirt and pajama shorts.

I feel him lift me off the ground.Einstein looks ahead as he carries me up the stairs and over to my room and my bed.

He's shirtless and only in boxers

"He's hot when he's shirtless!"
My wolf tells me.
I feel my cheeks redden.
"I know." I answer back.
I giggle.

"What are you up to?"
I ask crossing my legs to try and hide my sent.

He smiles and I forget about all that's happened today.
"Oh, nothing." I smell my heat in the air.
"Shit." I mummer.

He places me on the bed before he slowly climbs ontop of me.The back of my head hits the pillow and then he's hovering over me.His warm breath fans over my breath ,again his eyes sweep over my neck."What is it? Why do you keep doing that?"

He doesn't answer as he pulls at the bottom of my shirt.He tries to lift it above my head but I pull it back and hear a rumbling noise come from inside his throat.He grabs both of my wrists then holds them above my head.

"Einstein,stop!"

"Shhh,I'm not going to hurt you Kitten." He leans down to captures my lips and warmth spreads my body.

"I just need a taste to hold me over."

He starts to pull down my pajama shorts against my protest.I guess he finds it to complicated so he rips them off with all his strength and then the same with my red panties."Einstein! " I scream at him to stop. The innocent boy was fading and his wolf was taking over.

"Mmm say my name louder Kitten.I bet you taste sweeter then I've imagined." He pulls my arms so they are now at my sides.

He opens my legs swiftly before he lowers his head and his mouth goes on my....

"Ah!" My hands grip the covers of my bed and he now holds my thighs tightly as he licks my clit up and down.I bite my tounge but I can't contain the moans and hold them inside.
I come hard and my body shakes with pleasure I've never felt before.A surreal feeling spreads through my body.

"Ah!...Oh my god!No please,I can't take it...Einstein!"

I shake from pleasure and try to pull away but he keeps me there by holding my thighs tighter as he gives me the most mind-melting pleasure over and over again.

When he's finally done we're both panting pretty hard.His eyes are still dark and a smirk is plastered on his face.I feel like I'm about to pass out from exhaustion.His face is above mine but now his fingers are running over my sore clit.
"Tell me who you belong to."
I don't answer I just stare up at him.

"Now Kitten!"

"You Einstein! I'm yours always Einstein."

I lean up and capture his lips in mine.