[Untitled] Part 4

"No!" She yelled, her voice making the room shake. Pictures hanging on the wall of the living room fell, sending glass across the floor.

The woman faced me, her red hair blowing in the mysterious wind. Her eyes were two black holes.

"Have you come to repay your debt?" She asked coldly. I shrunk down hearing her voice, death dripping off each syllable. She floated a few feet off the ground, making me seem small compared to her.

"Have you?" She yelled this time. I held up one hand in surrender as the other clenched onto my side where a bruise was sure to appear.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said weakly. She cocked her head in amusement.

"Someone's sold off her life and she doesn't even know." She faked a pout. "How sad." I blinked and then the next thing I knew, her face was inches from mine. I held my breath in fear.

"But don't worry. I'm not ready to claim you just yet." I looked into her dark eyes and the darkness slowly enveloped me.

---------------

I knew it was a dream but I was scared it would turn into reality if I opened my eyes. I was sweaty and my breath was ragged. My body felt stiff and sore.

A soft, warm blanket covered me and a comfy pillow laid below my head. I slowly peeled my eyes open. A large fire blazed in the fireplace, warming my face. The only light in the room came from the fire and the wall held no windows. The ground was covered in a soft carpet. Two other couches and a few tables accompanied the couch I was laying on.

I gently slid off the couch and stood up. I held the blanket around my shoulders. Even though there was a fire, I was still slightly cold.

Each step pulled on my stiff muscles, causing me to make slow, subtle movements. The long blanket trailed behind me like an evening gown. I walked to the closest door and opened it.

I entered the room that seemed to be the kitchen. Marble counters stood above dark, wooden cabinets. A large stove sat in the corner only a few feet away from a sink and refrigerator.

"You're awake." A gentle voice said behind me. I got startled and bumped into the counter beside me, sending a shockwave of pain down my leg. I winced in pain.

"Careful, you don't want to open your wound again." The voice seemed concerned and I turned around.

A boy, around the same age as me, stood there in plaid pants and a dark shirt, obviously what he had slept in.

His features slowly surfaced memories. He was a bit taller than me and had a long face with dark hair.

"Jimin?" I asked carefully.

"Yep!" He said happily. "You remember my name, but do you remember anything else?"

I searched my memories and put them in order. The strange woman, the forest, the vampire, the mansion. And the six boys that came to my rescue.

I nodded carefully and Jimin seemed to relax. I tightened the blanket around me and looked away.

"Cold?"

"A bit."

"I'll make you some hot chocolate." Jimin walked past me and into the kitchen. "Sit." He gestured to a chair that sat next to the counter.

"Here," Jimin said setting a warm coffee cup in front of me. "What's your name?" He asked as I stared at the chocolate liquid.

"Sophie," I said with my head down.

"Hey, Jimin. Are you cooking breakfast? It smells good." A tall figure barged into the kitchen and walked straight to the fridge. He opened it, grabbed a water bottle, and turned around. He paused before he could bring the bottle to his mouth.

"Oh! I didn't know you were awake yet. Um....." Jin, the same blonde haired boy from last night, said nervously. I avoided his gaze and sipped my hot chocolate.

"Hey, guys! Why is it so quite? Usually, you guys are so loud." A boy walked in but paused at the stillness of the room. "Guys?" He turned around and looked towards me. At first, confusion covered his face but recognition hinted at the edges.

I stiffened in my chair, already thinking of how I could get away in case I needed to. I didn't look in his direction and stared at the counter in front of me.

"Why is she here?" Jungkook asked warily, pointing a finger in my direction. Jin and Jimin stood still, cautious of what they would say.

"Do you know who she is?" Jin asked slowly. Jungkook looked back at me from Jin. I still hadn't moved.

"Um..kind of. Yeah. I remember her face but I don't know who she is. Why is she here?" Jungkook turned his attention from me and stared at Jin expectantly. Jin looked at Jimin, asking for help. Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, we need to talk."

We gathered in the living room with the four other boys. I sat on the couch I had slept on with Taehyung. He was kind and caring, and I felt protected with his arm on the couch behind me. Jin sat on another couch with Hoseok, which everyone called Jhope, and Namjoon. Jimin sat on the other couch with Yoongi.

Jungkook stood by the fire as he looked at us for an explanation.

"Well.." Jungkook around at each face, waiting for an answer.

"I...uh," Jin began but, really, I was the only one who could start it. Jin turned his gaze away from Jungkook and looked at me carefully, not wanting to push anything too upsetting.

Keeping my head down, my hand slowly moved up to my shoulder. I grabbed the edge of my shirt and pulled it down, showing the two marks on my skin from his teeth. Jungkook sighed audibly.

"I did that, didn't I?" Jungkook asked, upset at the obvious answer. I nodded my head slowly, still not looking up. "But why is she here, though?" I kept my mouth shut, letting Jin take over.

"Well, somehow she got here and you dragged her inside. You turned and things continued on from there." Jin finished the explanation and leaned back. Jungkook sighed again and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry." Jungkook reached out his hand and walked closer to me. I pulled my legs up on the couch and slumped back as far as I could, increasing the distance between us. Taehyungs hand dropped on to my shoulder.

"Just give her some time," Taehyung said gently to the defeated Jungkook. Jungkook nodded his head and stepped back. It was going to take time for me to accept him.

------------------------------

It's been decades since i've worked on this. Most of this draft was already completed when I looked at it. I hope you like this chapter! :)

Did you love the story? I hope you did! Please show your support for the story but clicking that cute little VOTE button and maybe even leaving a short comment here. Thank you so much!