Part 8

"Hello Sophie."

Her dark voice rung through the empty night, sending shockwaves throughout me. Her smile reflected the moonlight along with her white dress. The wind for her was oddly calm and her smile filled me with uneasiness.

The boys who hadn't been looking in the same direction flung their heads up at the voice. I stood frozen, my head starting to remind me that I hadn't breathed.

"It's been awhile since we've met." The woman began, walking closer, and I felt even more frozen to my spot. The boys stood around confused but they seemed unconcerned.

The woman stopped only a few feet away from me and she titled her head, seeming to admire me.

"Have you been well? It looks like you have found company since being separated from your grandfather." I let out the breath I had been holding, at the topic of my grandfather. Talking about him only brought sadness and fear. I didn't know where he was and I didn't know how he was doing. I didn't even know if he was alive.

"Awww you poor thing." The woman reached her hand up and held my cheek, sending icy chills throughout my skin. Her voice had no sympathy and her eyes told me that she didn't care either. "I can see how much you miss him. Too bad you won't be seeing him anytime soon."

Her soft hand on my cheek turned in to claws as she ran her nails across my cheek. A stinging sensation erupted in my cheek and I realized she had scratched me.

Heavy breathing started up behind me and I dreaded the thought that popped in to my mind.

A deadly smile found its way onto the lady's face as she peered off behind me.

"What is this? It seems like these aren't just companions, but also......an owner," she finished as she turned her head back to me. The realization that I was now one of Jungkook's minions sprang into her head and for a moment, I thought I saw jealousy flash across her face as I stared into her eyes.

I glanced behind me and saw Jungkook being held back by Jimin and Jhope. He was grunting and was no longer the Jungkook that had paid for the supplies, he was the Jungkook that had attacked me that one time, many nights ago. His red eyes seemed brighter with the bigger moon and soon I was filled with only fear.

I turned back to the woman as she smiled at our situation. Her hair began to blow more as the wind picked up speed.

"I'll be back for you soon. Farewell." The wind that had only affected her before, now sent leaves and dirt flying through the air. I was blinded as my hair blocked my face and I struggled to regain my vision as I pulled my hair away. Before I could finish, the wind died down and everything was calm again.

I quickly turned around as I remembered Jungkook. He was now slumped on the ground, dead weight. Jimin and Jhope tugged on one of his arms as they tried to wake him up.

I shook in my spot and I tried to hide it although I failed to do so. A hand touched my shoulder and I quickly retreated back away from it.

I turned around and I was faced with Jin. I relaxed and sighed.

"Maybe we should head home," he suggested and I nodded my head, staring down. There was too much going on. I was sad, scared, and most of all, confused.

Jin walked home beside me with his arm around my back in a caring form. It calmed me enough to the point where I stopped shaking but I was still nervous.