Untitled Part 7

"Hello Jungkook," I said cautiously. He seemed shocked that I had come to him. He stood there for a moment, staring at me, before he finally blinked.

"Um. Hi. Come in," he said nicely, stepping back with the door. I stepped into his room. It was dark and although it was somewhat messy, it still held order.

"Sit," Jungkook offered, pointing to his bed. I walked over and sat down. I looked around the room. This was the first time I had been in any of the boys rooms.

"You must be Sophie, right?" Jungkook said. Opposite of what I had been expecting, he seemed gentle, possibly even scared of me.

"I'm the only female in this house, so it's got to be me. Unless there's another girl here that I don't know of," I tried joking. It made him smile a bit and it lightened up the room. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside me, watching me to make sure it didn't bother me.

"I'm sorry," he said, keeping his head down.

"It's okay," I said out of habit. "I know it wasn't really......you." He nodded his head.

"I spoke to Yoongi," I continued. "a little while ago. He told me you were a nice man, I just had to understand that the you I know is different from the real you." I spoke to him as these thoughts ran through my head. Although I stared into the space in front of me, I could see how Jungkook sat up straighter.

"I'm really sorry about what I did," Jungkook said again and I could hear the feeling behind it. He really meant it. He hung his head as he looked over the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry," I coaxed, carefully placing a caring hand on his shoulder. Jungkook picked his head up and looked at me, shocked by my action. "It wasn't your fault."

He stared at me for a moment and I found the silence awkward and uneasy.

"I like your room," I offered as I looked away from his gaze. I looked around the room and my eyes stopped in the ceiling. "Is that....?" Jungkook followed my gaze and his face turned a slight pink.

"Umm....yeah," he chuckled awkwardly. "It-it's really good. I've...never had someone draw me before." He stared at the picture in awe. It was the drawing I had done of him, which had found its way to the trash and somehow ended up here.

"It wasn't my best. I wasn't very happy with it. I don't think it looks like you," I laughed. Jungkook looked back at me and held a genuine smile on his face.

It was the first time I had seen him smile, ever. Even in the few weeks I had been here.

This was the real Jungkook. Not the monster I knew.

"Do you like to draw?" Jungkook asked.

"Mhm," I said, nodding my head. "Would you like to seem some of my other drawings?" I offered.

"Sure!" Jungkook was genuinely excited.

"I'll be right back." Like a child about to show off their new toy, I ran out of the room and headed for my bedroom. Quickly bursting in and dodging the discarded drawings on the floor, I grabbed my sketchbook and ran back to Jungkook's room. He was still sitting on the bed, same place he had been before.

I sat beside him, somewhat out of breath and tossed my eraser and pencil to the side.

I opened my sketch book and showed Jungkook some of my drawings. Some were realistic drawing a of people and other things. There were a few random pages of doodles with drawings placed randomly on the paper.

"Wow! You're so good!" Jungkook exclaimed as he looked through the book. "Your eyes are really good," he said, referring to the random drawings of eyes throughout the book.