Amusement Park Pt. 2 [Unawareness]

*There I saw Jin waving at me.*

Jin: Y/N! I saw a cool booth. If you win, you can get a huge frog! Will you come with me?

Y/N: Oohh, sure.

*While walking Jin asked you this weird question*

Jin: What were you talking about with Jimin? 

Y/N: Oh you saw me? (I know he saw me, but I don't want to make it obvious..)

Jin: I just catched a glance.

(A glance huh? More like you were staring at me.)

Y/N: Ahh.. Just.. About, nothing?

Jin: Nothing? He wouldn't come to you for nothing.

Y/N: Oh look. Is that the booth you were talking about?

Jin: Yeah ..

Y/N: Let's go? *You gave Jin a cute smile and took him by his sleeve*

*The man behind the booth told you two that it's 100 won for 3 balls. You have to throw the ball to the cans in the hope that every can will fall. There are 3 cans.*

Man: For lovers it's 100 won for 4 balls.

Y/N: Oh, but we aren't-

Jin: Yes, then we'll that you upon your offer. 

*The man gave Jin 4 balls. You glared at Jin. Jin looked at you with the most mischief face he could give you and then just smiled happily.*

Y/N: Whatever, we have more chance on winning.

Jin: Shh

*Jin threw the first ball and it misses. The second and third balls misses too.*

(Aishh.. I don't want to have my embarresed feeling go to waste)

*Jin tried throwing the fourth ball. The ball lands exactly between the 3 cans and they all fall over.

You and Jin screamed in joy. Unaware that you were hugging him out of happiness.*

*