Only you (and me)

A/N: Hello~ I'm glad that you made it this far ^^ Seems like you like this ff? If so, prepare for the next chapter :3 And let your imagination flow *-* Also, do you guys want some skits? I made them a very, very, very long time ago and I read them again now, and I find them kind of cute (?) 
Regarding this chapter, I tried to make it cheesy. See you next chapters!
PS:
 sorry for grammer mistakes, no one checked it yet and I wanted to publish it, but it took longer than I thought >.<

You woke up in the morning since the sunlight was shining through the window to the bed you're sleeping in. You look behind yourself with your eyes half closed and see no one. You looked at the other bed that was standing in the room and also see no one. (Guess they all left me behind..) You went to the bathroom to finish your daily routine for today and got downstairs since you got hungry and haven't eaten breakfast yet. You see Jimin sleeping with his head on the counter. He noticed when you walked in and woke up.

Jimin: Hello noona~

Y/N: Hi jimin, you don't really have to call me noona though. I prefer my own name.

Jimin: Okay Noona- Y/N!

(You want me to feel like a wench, don't you?) You chuckle at your thoughts and look around the room.

Y/N: Where is everyone?

Jimin: All hyungs are out for a photoshoot. The maknae line will do that tomorrow.

Y/N: So if I remember right, You, Taehyung and Jungkook are the youngest.

Jimin: Yes! So you'll find them everywhere in the dorm. They're now playing video games in the basement.

Y/N: Why didn't you join them?

Jimin: Ahh.. I wanted to .. eh-

???: Wait for you, Y/N.

You heard a voice from behind and looked behind yourself.

Y/N: Ah, Jungkookie. Why're you here? Where's Taehyung?

Jungkook: He's still there. I wanted to get us some drinks. Do you might want to join us?

Y/N: Sure. You okay, Jimin?

He hesitated a bit before replying and rubbed the back of his neck.

Jimin: Y-yeah..

Y/N: Okay, let's go.

The four of you were giving out the best you could in the games you played. Suddenly you felt someone tapping your shoulder. You were so into your game that so you shake your shoulder in frustation. Your eyes are fixed on the screen and they won't leave for a while, at least, that's what you thought. You played a hide and seek game and in the game Taehyung has found you. You pushed Taehyung away with your shoulder making him lose his focus on the game so you could escape. You reached the finish and won the game since you were the last one standing. While cheering loudly you stood up from the couch.
The moment you stood up you felt a couple of hands wrapping around your waist. It made you startle and you freeze at your spot. Your eyes widen but as you felt his hot breath in your neck you knew it was okay. Turning your face around you met with a cheeky smile.