Call me oppa, I'll call you jagi

Taemin loosened his grip on you and as soon as you got the chance you ran to Jin to fall in his hands. He catched you and patted your back. The nostalgic touch made tears escape your eyes and you hugged him tighter and tighter.

Jin: Y/N, let's go outside.

You followed Jin outside. Well, he was holding your hand the whole time very tight. He didn't only brought you outside the dressing room but to the dressing room of bts. As you two were standing in the door opening, you behind him, his eyes searched around the room for Yoongi. (I knew it was wrong of me, I kept having this strange feeling like betraying you.. I just didn't realized it yet. I heard those two girls loud and clear that day, it still haunts me. I should've listened to them, even though they weren't adressing it to me directly..) Hoseok looked at the door opening and saw you two standing there.

Hoseok: Y/N? His eyes grew wide. What are you doing here? I thought you'd left-- he looked with a questioning face at Jin. 

Jin: Can Y/N stay here until we'll go back to our dorm?

Hoseok: S-sure.. But why? Why's she here?

Jin: I don't know either. He looked at you and back to Hoseok. Do you know where Yoongi is?

Hoseok: Yeah, he just left to check up on Jiminie, Taetae and Kookie.

Jin: Okay, I'll be going there too. Y/N, he looked at you and gave a reassuring smile, will you be okay with Hoseok? 

Y/N: I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself, y'know. You smiled cheerful at him and he left you alone with Hoseok. 

Hoseok: Come sit here~ He made a gesture at an empty spot on the sofa next to him. You gladly took upon his offer.

You put your hands in your pocket to feel if your phone was there to leave the embarrassment, but you there's no phone in your pocket. Did you drop it when Taemin was seducing you?

Hoseok was playing on his phone until he noticed your uneasiness. You were looking around the room with trembling legs. What is Jin doing now? Why did he let you alone with Hoseok? Why was he looking for Yoongi and why did he run after me? 

Hoseok: Is there something wrong?

You didn't dare look at him.  If you did, he would notice how much you worry about Jin. 

Y/N: N-nothing's wrong~ You managed to talk even though you felt extremely nervous and awkward.

Hoseok: Don't lie, I can see it in your face. He was now really close to your face. You're looking at your knees and he even bows more to see your face. Ah, don't worry, I'm not a bad guy. He gave you the widest smile he could give and stepped back. Why else do you think Jin left you alone with me?