GM ❤ Flower garden

Y/N:

Y/N: ..And Hoseok? 

Hoseok: Y/N, Are you okay? 

Y/N: Yeah..

Hoseok: Because last time ... 

Y/N: Don't Worry too much. You have a career yourself. 

Hoseok: I'm not talking about what happened in the practice room, but in the piano room. You were daebak!

Your face got red by what he was saying. Y/N: H-Hoseok ..

Jimin: Yah! You've got her all red. Y/N, can we come in?

Y/N: Oh, sure.

You step aside to let them in.

Hoseok: You sure have a nice place here.

Y/N: T-thank you.

Jimin: So what were you doing before we came? 

Y/N: I was just doing some homework.. Nothing special. 

Jimin: So you're free after that? 

Y/N: Well I was planning to make a kdrama & chill .. All by myself. So I wanted to go grocerie shopping as soon as I was ready with my homework.

Hoseok: Oh, we could help you with your homework!

Jimin: Good that we didn't brought Jungkook with us.

Hoseok: Yah, give that kid rest. We're actually here because we know you are quiet close to Jin. And Jin can't stop bugging me about you, we decided without Jin to invite you to our anniversary.

Y/N: A-Anniversary?

Hoseok: Can you make something?

Y/N: Y-yeah. I-I can.

Hoseok: Good, also we know a good cake shop nearby. 

Y/N: You mean the place we first met?

Hoseok: Exactly! So how about we go there now? 

Y/N: When is your anniversary?

Hoseok: June 13th.

Y/N: That's very soon, but I think I can manage.

Jimin: Shall we go now?

Y/N: But.. But my homework..

Before you could even say homework Jimin already grabbed your hand and opened the front door to Hoseok's car. You could just grab your keys for if you have to enter your house agian. He pulled you inside the car in the back. (I feel I'm getting kidnapped.. Not that it's the first time, I know the feeling exactly.) Jimin set your belt tight and winked at you before closing the door. You arrived at the cake shop. It brings back memories even though it happend weeks ago. Together your tried many tastes and in the end you decided to make a Red Velvet cake. After that you went out shopping with them in the city of Seoul to buy things like balloons and garlands for their anniversary. You wanted to buy wool to knitwear a lucky charm for them. (I hope they'll like it...) You arrived safe and soundly at home and said goodbye to Hoseok and Jimin.