Saranghaeyo food[1]

Author's note: Hi~ I decided to split this chapter in two because I felt like I was making it really long. So there are two parts of this chapter.  

PS: I'm sorry if I bother you by uploading less pictures in my last chapters, I'm sometimes not sure where I should place a picture ^^Annyeong~

Jin: Good morning, beautiful.

You turned around again to meet with Jin's eyes. He was looking straight in your eyes, but you didn't looked away. You felt rather comfortable staring at him. (It's like staring at a picture of a handsome man.. He feels so familiar.. Maybe because he's an idol.)

Y/N: G-good morning. You looked down. Jin walked closer to you.

Jin: Have you slept well? Where have you slept?

Y/N: I-In the living room. (Why does my voice crack up so much when I'm hanging out with .. them? This normally doesn't happen with boys since I have no interest in them. But now I'm alone, should I start trusting them?)

Jin: Really? You should've woken me, I would've let you sleep in my room. 

Your eyes grew wide at what he was saying. 

Jin: I-I mean I would've slept in the living room instead.. He scratched the back of his neck while looking the other way.

Y/N: It's okay, it was comfortable enough for me.

Jin: Then that's fine. How long are you going to stay here?

Y/N: I'm leaving ri- Oh! Your anniversary. 

Jin looked confused. He didn't knew yet that you would help too with preparing.

Jin: What? What do you mean?

Y/N: Hoseok and Jimin told me last night about it. They wanted me to help with preparing. 

Jin: So you'll come too?

Y/N: Ofcourse

Jin: Really? Oh that'll make my day! .. By the way, why were Hoseok and Jimin by you last night?

(Jin wants to know.. Shall I play hard to get? Omo this is my first time teasing a boy.. I wonder how he'll react.) Y/N: Secret.

You walked away signaling him to follow you. Jin chuckled but let out a soft ''yah'' and followed behind you.

 Jin chuckled but let out a soft ''yah'' and followed behind you

You and Jin walked together to the living room and found Hoseok playing on his phone.

You said soft: I thought you went out to practice..