Tight..

*You finished your audition and Jin brought you back to work. You are now riding in his car.*

(Why is my heart beating so fast? I can't be falling for him now... Oh and I also have to look up who that singer is ... And now I have to go to work. I hope my Co-workers will not hate me. I have alot of homework to do for college. I need to finish 2 new songs for the yearly show.. So much things to do. Oh, and I also have to contact my friends.. Why did I forget about them? Normally I would think all day about them. Is it because I have real friends now? No.. They aren't my friends.. I just know them. It's not like they care about me. They just need my music. I could've known it. They will have me audition and take copywright for themselves. Come on Y/N, they're idols.. I shouldn't fully trust them yet.)

Jin: Okay, ugh.. Sorry!

Y/N: Huh? What for?

Jin: What?! Are you kidding?

You said a soft no..

Jin: I've been talking to you this whole time. Where is your mind at?

Y/N: Sorry..

Jin: No, I am sorry. I shouldn't have talken to you like that earlier.

Y/N: It's okay, we're fine now.

Jin: But still, why are you so comfortable with me? I'm a stranger, and like you said to my Manager Hyung, you don't even know me.

Y/N: I don't know either, really. I'm not lying. It's just, I'm better with strangers than people I already know. You know on my birthday when I met you, my friends couldn't even come. They all have boyfriends and stuff.. I don't like that idea.

Jin: I can become one for you.

*Your eyes widen and you looked with a questioning look at Jin. Jin looked in the mirror inside the car at your face and smiled*

Y/N: I-I-I don't need a boyfriend though.. J-Jin..

Jin: Boyfriend? *Jin's smile grew bigger* I'm talking about being your friend! omo, Y/N You're hilarious.

*You blushed so hard right now*

Y/N: A-Ah.. I knew th-that.. I tested you.. T-To see What you meant. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.........

*You looked the other way out of the window and Jin noticed that. He still saw you cheeks slightly becoming red and putted his right hand on your tight. Just 5 inches from your knee*

Jin: So what's my answer?

Y/N: S-sure..

*Along the way to you work Jin's hand moved. It wasn't 5 inches from your knee anymore, more like 15! You looked at his hand until you heared a moan*

Jin: hm..

Y/N: A-ahh.. J-Jin..

*Jin noticed what he was doing and removed his hand from your tight to his tight shoving it up and down.*

Jin: Aish.. I mean Y/N. Sorry, Y/N.

*You looked the other way again.*

Y/N: It's okay, Jin.

*You arrived at your workplace and said Jin goodbye.*

Jin sighed thinking: (What the hell am I thinking, I shouldn't have made that move on her.. She's still very innocent. I don't have the right to take it away from her.. )