My first

Author's note: Sorry for so many ''flashbacks''. Sorry if you find it annoying >.<

It was morning and a day to go to school for you. You haven't spoken to Bong Soo this whole weekend. Either with Hyunhee. You're kinda scared to hear what kind of rumors they've already spread in the school. You know what they're like with people they don't like. 

You get out of bed and open your window for fresh air. You breath in and out. You sat on the end of your bed. You could feel the warmth of your blanket and mattress and suddenly remember what happened last night.

 You could feel the warmth of your blanket and mattress and suddenly remember what happened last night

**Flashback**

Jin: Y/N, now you're awake.. Shouldn't you go sleep in your own room? Sleeping in a car is uncomfortable, isn't it?

You nodded yes and opened your eyes. Jin stretched his arms and yawn. (Omo, cute~). He opened the car door and steps out of the car to open the door for you. You sat straightup so you wouldn't fall out of the car if the door opens. You let out a small yawn and get out of the car. You were still wearing Jin's jacket on top of your shoulders. You walked together with Jin to your front door and you opened it. When you stood in front of your door you suddenly remember your dream. (Me and Jin doing.. Whaa- That hasn't happened, right? It was a dream. It was a dream. It was a dream.. But why do I feel so sad about it? I wish it wasn't a dream... Wait I can't think about this! I don't deserve to be spoiled..)

Jin: Are you going to open the door or not?

Y/N: Y-yeah.. I am going to .. 

Jin smiled to you. Jin thinks: (I want to kiss her right now. She looks so innocent and cute.. I would be a monster to take her innocence away.) Jin chuckled because of what he was thinking.

(omo, Why is he chuckling? Does he find me annoying? Aish, I should open the door quickly.) You opened the door and stood in the entrance.

Jin: Good night, Jag- Y/N! He smiled. You smiled back and nodded yes.

Y/N: Good night, oppa. He smirked at you. Wait! No! I mean ... J-Jin! Good night, Jin!

Jin: Haha, don't worry. You can call me oppa if you want. You nodded and closed the door.

You leaned behind the door and left a sign. (I hope he won't think of me as crazy..)

Jin leaned behind your door and also left a sign thinking (As long as I hold myself in a bit, she'll open more up to me. This girl is so cute. I can not wait for her to be mine...)

)