7. Condition

My phone wouldn't charge, and I was so scared. Cuz like... I'm one of those people who don't back up their files. -cue the laughter-

Yep. So guess who had to frantically guess what their log in info was~
-throws hand up in the air-
ME BITCH!

I also lost tons of my files on this god forsaken phone. -cries-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up!" I smacked the side of Jaden's head making him flinch. His light brown eyes pries open, looking around in panic. "What the-" His eyes trail from his arm swung over to my shoulder, then to my side where he was pressed against. I was carrying him- well, maybe more like dragging -out of the house to leave.

"Oh. Thanks," he weakly smiled. I smiled back but didn't waste anymore time to get out. The partying bodies hindered our way, so we had to go through the back. There were far less people, most of them still sober and just enjoying the night time air.

"Where's Collin and them?" Jaden asked as we rounded over to the parking space we last saw his car. I looked around to see Xander's BMW four cars away. Dragging Jaden over, we saw Xander and Ellie playing tonsil hockey. I slammed my fist on his window to break the totally gross display.

"What the hell man?" Xander grumbled as he rolled the window down. I peeked over to see Ellie giggling like an idiot. Oh no.

"Can you drive?" I asked while looking out for Collin and Skye. I tried calling them earlier but no one answered their phones.

"Nope. I'm totally wasted," he chuckled. Ellie grunts, "I wanna go home."

"Yo. Are you guys ready yet or what?" Collin asked as he approached us with Skye in tow. "Guess who we found," Skye said with a smug smile. Anna appears from behind them, looking very sorry for whatever petty excuse she had for avoiding Jaden.

"Hey," Jaden trails off from my side and basically hovers over to Anna. She looks down, twisting her fingers as she bit her lip. "Hi," she smiled.

"Okay then. Who's ready to go home?" Collin waves us over to his car. Ellie answers by puking her guts out on the ground. "I'll take that as an enthusiastic yes," Skye chuckled at Xander who frantically helped his wife. Xander glared at his bestfriend, who gave him a plain shrug- still chuckling at his missery. They stumbled around for a bit before realizing we didn't have enough seats for everyone.

"You guys can go. I'll drive Jaden home," Anna proposed. I gave Jaden a questioning look before nodding. He gives me a shooing motion with his eyes, insisting he'll be fine. This happens so many times, I thought nothing of it.

The drive went on with Ellie and Xander blowing chunks in the back of Collin's car. I felt bad for the dude. He barely bought his car too. By the time we reached our town, the married couple were knocked the fuck out.

"I'll go bring Ellie in," Skye gives Collin a quick peck and shook Xander awake. The gang leader followed his best friend like a lost lamb who also carried his wife. I switched my spot to the passenger seat and sat next to Collin while he drove me home. Minutes later, my phone rang at such an untimely hour. Jaden's face with a sharper drawn penis on his forehead popped up on my screen. It was Collin's brilliant idea, Ellie was opposed to it, and surprisingly Julia was my partner in crime.

"Hey what's up?" I answered after flicking the answer button.

"Nothing much. Just hanging out with your two close friends," the danger in his tone sent shivers down my spine. I had to do a double take and see who was calling. Ryder was using Jaden's phone to call me.