24. Leave

Anon's POV (Guess who)

The familiar figure walked into the diner just as I had expected. My eyes focused on her features- which I love dearly. The long curly blonde locks, beautiful green eyes, and light pink lips. She had the body of perfection. Curves in all the right places, muscles toned.

I slowly made my way over to the diner, my dirty boots scraping against the pavement. The delicious aroma of the pies the place is known for surrounds me as I approach the front door. It was inevitable for me to see her here, after all she used to work here.

It was the perfect place to corner her. And so with that, I grasp the gloc in my coat as my other hand swung the door open.

"Goodmorning! here's a menu. Sit wherever you like." I thanked the perky waitress before taking the menu and heading over to the nearest table. One by the door. As I wait for the waitress to do her rounds with the morning rush in play, my eyes scanned the whole diner. Looking for my main target.

Tessa Light.

There she was. Talking to the owner and former boss, if I remember correctly, her name was Aisha. A little version of her hops up to them with a drawing at hand. I muttered a thank you when the waitress sets down a cup of coffee for me. Now that I thought about it, I was fairly hungry. But before I could even order, the waitress had to rush over a bitchy customer whining about her food.

"Uh, excuse me." I called over at the waitress who was still apologizing profusely. Though she had no reason to. "-this place has horrible customer service! I'm gonna sue! Go get your manager!"

"I'm sorry, but she's really busy right now. Let me get you a new-"

"Unacceptable!"

I stood up and went over to where they were bickering. My eyes narrowing into a glare. This bitch was ruining my mood.

I felt the need to silence her.

BANG

The deafening sound of the gun shot pierced through the busy diner. It took a while for everyone to realize what had already been done. The waitress screamed as she sees multiple spots on her covered in brain matter. A little twitch on the left side of my lip made my heart skip. God, I missed this feeling.

The adreneline, the blood and gore. And of course, the screams. It soon filled the air right before I shot the ceiling a couple of times to get their attention once again. No one dared to come close to the only exit. I was blocking it after all.

"Everyone, be quiet. I just want one thing. And that's for someone to come get me Tessa Light," I demanded as their squirmed under my heated glare.

☆☆☆

Tessa's POV

Choices are to be made. And damn I'm pretty fucking screwed when it comes to these things. In our daily lives, we make seemingly feeble choices to get through the day. Little did we know most of them pile up and rot so bad, there's no way of actually saving anything at all. Anything you do big or small can greatly affect someone. Whether it be for a short amount of time, or for the rest of their lives.

Up or down?

Left or right?

Sink or swim?

I snapped one of the rubber bands over to Tiny Satan, mostly known as Eddie. He flinched with a nasty glare still grasping a bundle bills in his hands.

"What're you doing here Tiny Satan?" I questioned with my arms crossed. He pressed his lips together into a fine line. Slowly getting up from a crawling position he used to sneak up on the cash register. It was a busy day so it was pretty common for the cash register to not be under supervision.