Who

When I opened my eyes I had assumed that it was officially morning. Although the absence of any light is what left me guessing. I stood up and felt around for a door knob eventually, I found it. When I opened it light flooded my vision, when my eyes adjusted I realized that the light was not as bright as I had made it out to be. I stood leaning onto the door for a moment as my body started to wake up. After a while I heard voices coming from the dining halls general direction. So I walked towards it.

When I arrived I saw Mihawk in the same place he always is, when he's in the dining room. Then I noticed the two small figures that stood in front of him. One was quite tan with dark brown hair. Which had been obviously curled by the sea's salt. But what made him stand out was that his hair was shaved on both sides with designs edged into it. Next to him stood a obviously younger girl whose hair was in pigtails, like the boy's, her hair was also curled by the salty sea. But her hair was bleached blonde by the sun. She was tan but she also had reddened spots where the sun had hit her a little to hard. She had freckles everywhere which had been defined by the sun.

"Who are they?" I asked which made all six eyes focus on me. I just rubbed the sleep from my eyes and awaited the answer to the question.

"This is Jay and Cage, they deliver mail to pirates and such." Mihawk answered. "Cage, Jay this is Ash the trespasser."

"Yeah trespasser by circumstance not by choice." I added as I smiled at them. "Nice to meet ya."

"An absolute joy to meet cha to miss." Cage said with a bright smile as she rocked back and forth her dress moving with her. I wonder if I would have been like that if my childhood was not so messed up.

"What ever." Jay mumbled. "Pleasantries are annoying."

"Are they going to stay?"

"No."

"We were just dropping this off." Jay said as he dug a flat package from his bag on his hip. He handed it to Mihawk, who took it. "It is from Marine HQ."

"I wasn't aware that you were delivering for the marines, Jay." Mihawk stated as he opened the package.

"Normally, we don't but we make an exception for warlords and emperors." He informed which made Mihawk nod his head. "It's quite annoying tho."

"It wasn't that bad Jay-jay." Cage stated.

"I know I just don't like captain doflomingo."

"I like his coat, but he is kinda scary." She said with a sigh. I remember some of the interactions I have had with Doflomingo. From what I remember he is a sly, cunning individual. Shanks had always warned me that nothing good ever came from the man who wore the pink coat. He often talked about many of the warlords. Although I don't remember him saying much about Mihawk. I heard once that he stopped talk to Shanks about some Strawhat Luffy. But that was when Shanks sent me to investigate.

"He's not my favorite either." I said which made everyone's head snap to look at me. "What I've ran into him more than I like to say."

"Oh you poor thing." Cage said with hands over her mouth. "Is that why you're legs are all hurt?"

"Oh no I fell."

"Mhm sounds like every abuse excuse." Jay said glaring at Mihawk. Who returned his glare ten folds. Which made the boy turn away from the mans eyes. "I am just joking." He mumbled.

"I am sure you both have other business to get to, so thank you for delivering my package safely." Mihawk stated his voice was quite monotoned as he spoke. Which made me doubt that he was happy to receive the package. "You may leave."