Corpse

(It's another dream yay. At least this one is juicy.)
"If you could leave this island where would you go?" I asked naïvely. Making my face be the only thing visible from underneath the blanket. Pausing the boy lifted his head from the book. Which had been given to him in town earlier that day. I could almost see that smile which seemed to make his amber eyes brighten.

"To a place where there is very little people." he said as he crouched in front of me meeting my gaze. "An island with no people."

"What about me?" I protested,  offended that he did not want me there. Reminding me how easily I was to upset as a child. (Girl I feel like you're easily upset as an adult.).

"You'd be there with me of course, you are not people to me." He said with a chuckle that only lasted a moment. Returning to the book once again.

"What am I then a flea!?" I exclaimed sitting up slightly letting the blanket fall off my head. In an attempt to get his undivided attention once more.

"No, you are my intended." He clarified calmly his eyes never leaving the book. As I listened I wrapped myself in the blanket once again. Almost like I was playfully hiding from him.

"Oh, what is that?" I questioned as I covered my face after I spoke, I heard him giggle.

"An intended is someone, who you intend to keep in your life for as long as you live." He explained as he stood up and started to unwrap the blanket that was around me. Then he crawled under the blanket joining me. He sent me a smile as he hugged me. (Ah the Good Juice)

"Like a wife?" I wondered aloud, he nuzzled his head into my shoulder. Making his hair tickle my ears.

"No, you are more important to me than a wife." He explained as he held me tighter. "I don't want to ever leave you alone." (The Delicious Juice).

"But you have to go don't you?" I asked, but it was as if I had already knew the answer. As if I was trying to convince him to stay.

"I have to, gramps is taking me to someone who knows how to use swords. If I want to protect this place I have to learn." He responded, I felt his head leave my shoulder he let out a sob. Holding my face to look at him. As my own tears fell, I looked down unable to face him.

"Look at me, Azalea!?" He exclaimed with a sob. When my eyes opened I saw him I actually saw him. He was tan and his hair was dark. His amber eyes were clouded with tears. His black hair was overgrown, it had a slight curl where he tucked it behind his ears. He also had no shirt but I could tell by his constant tan that he didn't ever wear one to start.

"Listen as soon as I can I will return for you." (The sad juice)
————
I woke in shock, as I pieced together the new found information. I was baffled by the realization that I had come to. I heard foot steps make their way down the hall. Each step echoed louder than the last. Then their was a knock, I granted permission. Then the door handle clicked as it turned. The hinges released a chilling creak, as the door swung open. In walked Mihawk, I stared at him for a moment. Recalling the memory of the boy in my dreams. Dark hair, amber eyes, the shape of his lips, the structure of his face, and the lightly tanned pale skin. The resemblance was uncanny, I felt my heart drop to my stomach at the realization.

"Is something the matter?" He asked as he sat down on the bed. Making the bed dip under his weight. He felt my forehead for a moment. His eyebrows furrowed a bit. (Their always furrowed, can't furrow dem things anymore seriously look up a picture.).

"Nothing is wrong. Why do you ask?"

"You're staring at me like you have seen something disturbing." He explains as he lifts his hand from my head and sighs. "You have a temperature."