Meet Lucious Lyon

Yo my name is Lucious Lyon. I am 17 years old, I just turned that, so I'm hype. I'm the realist nigga in my hometown of: South Philadelphia. Anyway I got punkass niggas trying to come at me all of the time.

I don't know what it is about me that they hate on. Well I'm a light skin nigga out of all my homies, I look like cheese and them dark niggas look like burnt hamburgers.😂 Nah they my day one boys I'm not like that.

By the way I have no parents. My mother( no offense to single moms out there) but she was crazy as fuck. That bipolar shit ain't no game, but when I was 9 I didn't understand that. She was sick, so I had to lie to them BCW nosy ass workers that came to my house every now and then. But my mother died when I watched her put a gun to her head and you know what happened next.

So I am an emancipated teen. But not for long, the government tried to put me in foster care, that didn't work out. I have no other family. And I don't feel like going into details. Just know I have my own crib.

Sometimes my main niggas: Bunkie and Vernon hit shit up at night. I always throw these lit as fuck parties: Alcohol & Drugs(well only weed for me) Vernon need to chill with that other shit. Since Vernon is older than me, I chip some bread💵 in with him to hire grown ass thick bitches at my parties. Hey I got the money so why not. But I have a huge secret.(which I won't tell. Maybe)

Okay, yeah I go to school. But only because I want to achieve my dream: I wanna be a rapper.