When Two Forces Collide

Saturday- 12:39pm

It was a normal, but Cloudy day. Vernon and Lucious were chillin at the community center waiting for Bunkie. "Yo you need to check in with Bunkie Lucious." Lucious who was doing push ups hopped up. "Imma check him, but Vernon I don't give two fucks if yo ass is older than me. You don't give me orders. Remember that."

Vernon shook his head. He knows Lucious is a little hot head. 'This nigga needs a bitch, ever since I let him know what the hood was saying he's been aggravated.' Vernon is 19 about to be 20. So he thinks he runs shit sometimes, but even though Lucious is younger than him, he knows that L is very smart and strategic. Vernon got up as he saw Lucious walking back over. "

"Yo he said he gon' meet us at the basketball court, his bitch ass excuse was he had to take care of shit."

Vernon Pov-
Now I've known my boy Lucious since his ass was 11 years old. Bunkie and I knew each other since we were younger than him. Besides that he almost was in some shit, he was selling bricks or trying to, but these older niggas was trying to play his ass. We stood watching thinking 'nah we can't let this shit go down.' Until Lucious surprised our asses. That lil dude pulled out two gold ninas and put them in place and got his correct amount of dough💰 So right there we saw potential in the little nigga, but he wasn't someone that we could play or try to take advantage of just because we thought he was young and naive, he was far from it, as he demonstrated that to us one time. We took him to our main dealer: Frank Gathers.

Lucious almost got us killed that day with his mouth and how crazy his ass is. He really is fearless and did I mention he is a good ass rapper. I do wish I was like him. But I'm good being his homie. (No Homo👤❌)

End Pov
It didn't take Lucious and Vernon long to get to the Court and wait for their other homie. "Yo I'm really bout to roll up to that fat nigga's house and be like What the fuck?! It's hot as a bitch out here. Vernon like bruh you know me and I'm not patient. Fuck man what-" "Chill Lucious I think I see him pulling up now. He interrupted the young light skin.

🦁Lucious Pov
This chunky cheese motherfucker Bunkie man. We should've been took care of this drop since 11am. I'm a busy dude and time is money. So yeah I was irritated as hell. And Vernon call his ass tryin calm me down. Fuck outta here. I strip off my white wife beater. I check my phone. Nothing. Damn I wasn't joking about going to that humpy dumpy lookin ass nigga's house and barking on him.

As we waited I peeped a few bitches looking at me, nothing new, I don't fuck none of these hoes. There are multiple thots that are thirsty for me. The main hoes: Anika and Harper. They want my ass, but I sure as hell don't want no STD. That AIDS shit is real serious and besides all these women want is money. I have no time for that shit.

Anyway I've made myself the top nigga in philly, and I took out the most notorious drug dealer who stood in my way. That skinny nigga Frankie. But here's the scoop: his dumbass don't know that I am the one who fucked him over. His ass is in a coma. He told me one day that if he ever was unable to control the drugs and money I was his second in charge. It was easy.
One night we were at a party in his house, jammin and it was lit that night I have to admit. I got alittle tipsy and got me a couple of lap dances, but besides that I drank the liquor that they had, to make it look as if the drinks weren't tampered with. Then I mixed wild shit in his drink. We had that bitch Hennessy.