Somebody running their mouth.

Wednesday- 1:15am

🍪Cookie Pov-

Ugh I can't sleep.

Not while my mind is still on what happened yesterday.
All I can say is that Lucious Lyon is something else boy.
The nerve of his ass coming up in my aunt's crib and kissing me!
My first thought was how much I was enjoying the kiss at first, but then I realized that he's kissing me without my permission.
I pushed him away and slapped him again, but not hard like the first time.
Ok I'm not gonna lie Lucious is cute as hell. What got me were his eyes. His body, those abs like damn, he gonna kill my virgin ass. I mean I'm not naive, I know what he does in these streets.
He is one cold, ruthless, light skin MoFo.👿
There also were some other things I've heard about him.
The way he treats females is crazy, this nigga violates bitches.
No, what I mean is that he doesn't hit them, he is real disrespectful with his mouth. So I'll keep my eyes on him now, but I'm watching him closely.
I put a finger on my lips. And again that took me back to earlier, making my face heat up.

Ugh this happened hours ago so why am I still dwelling on it?
At least he owes me a date, which will be Friday.
'Lets see how this bastard treats females.'

Same Time- Different Home

🦁Lucious Pov-

I'm laying here in my bed thinking: Either I'm starting to like Cookie: like how a man likes a woman. Or I'm just horny.
Like Damn, I've never been attracted to a female like this ever.
That Damn Anika keeps trying to start rumors about me. 'Shit I don't like her flat ass-less self.'
She's too prissy for me. I'm a hood nigga, and I want a woman who's hood like me. Someone that matches me exactly. Besides, Anika's pops looks racist as fuck. At least Cookie agreed to go out with me on Saturday.
I was hype as shit. Now I can show her that I can be a gentleman, but I paid the consequences for laying that big ass kiss on her yesterday.
I only kissed her regular, I didn't tongue her ass down like I should've. But she pushed me away slapping me again on the same cheek as the first time. 'That bitch still hurts.' I don't regret it at all, cause all she was doing was cursing me out saying I took her first kiss.
I feel this weird sense of pride, I'm glad I was her first at something.😜

Anyway besides that something ain't right, you can call me crazy or whatever, but I can see things from far.
Like you know not the obvious, meaning I can tell when niggas is up to something.
That's something that Frankie saw in me from young. But my boy Rocky, told me that he heard some shit like someone told one of the Frank's close dudes that I was responsible for what happened to F.

Yeah, I did do that shit but I'm not going to admit it. So I was like playing the role: "You know I didn't do it man, Frank was the big homie bruh." Some bullshit like that. Of course Rocky believed me and told me he was going to disclaim the rumors about me. So that was why I'm still up when I should be knocked, Since my homie told me that info, it has has me thinking: Who out snitchin?

 So that was why I'm still up when I should be knocked, Since my homie told me that info, it has has me thinking: Who out snitchin?