Just like When We Were Young

3:57pm

🍪🦁Cookie Pov -

I wish everyone would stop hounding me. Yeah this morning I was supposed to be in, I had Becky covering for me.

It was a slow day, and I didn't have any meetings.

Hell Lucious won't let me miss one, if there was a meeting.

Speaking of his ass, he was the first one to call my phone after I was an hour late.

Did you think I answered?

Hell No!

Desperate Controlling ass.

Then I spoke to Mal, he has this song I have to hear.

I want my baby normal again.

Seeing him not perform is very strange

Anyway Angelo and I made it back to my condo, he has to get back to his business.

I mean he's a huge step up from Lucious, I think I can see myself loving him.....

But....

That's the word.

I shouldn't be second guessing myself, he's a good man.

But Lucious was there for me since day one, and it's like to everyone else he still has me as his.

I can't say that I don't love Lucious anymore, no one can turn off their feelings like that.

I'll sort it out.

Angelo and I just walked into my door.

"Cookie I enjoyed that, and I hate to go but you know business calls."

"You know we should ditch work more often." I said chuckling.

Angelo went to hug me, and as I held my arms out.

I heard footsteps and felt the wind push past me, and arms pulling me into a warm chest.

Angelo opened his eyes looked and said "Well this is a surprise, I didn't expect to see you."

I know who's holding me and I'm mad like fire🔥

I turned and looked behind me.

Lucious.

He looks pissed.