The Queen's dinner with the King plus a bum

Cookie's Dinner

🦁Lucious Pov-

Like I said before: it's always been Cookie and Lucious

So like you know,  I expected Cooks to have other niggas besides me. You know since we aren't together.

But this one here: Angelo

Nah I'm not liking the way he looks at me

He looks at me, as if his ass is better.

The fuck?!

This man must be on molly.

You know that saying; born with a silver spoon Morgan Freeman sounding ass nigga.

Well keep playing with my baby and he gon get a silver bullet through his skull.

Im dead serious.

Anyway he walks in the door and went to take a phone call, cause I know Cookie is feeling the awkwardness. I walk up to her.

"Yo Cooks you can't be serious with this Milky Way nigga?"

She rolls her eyes at me.

"Lucious, don't start don't you have other things to do? Boy bye."

Cookie attempts to walk away, I snatch her arm and pull her to my chest.

"Cookie you really don't love me anymore? Because all I have is love for you."

She looked as if she was gonna say something, but snatched herself away from me once we heard the door close.

Angelo walked back in.

"I'm sorry Cookie that was my mother. She wants to meet you."

I looked at my ex wife and saw her smiling, but I could tell it was forced.

"Ah oh okay, Anyway Angelo let's eat."

I pulled my chair out and looked to see Crome dome eyeing me.