You are the Only one for Me

12:35am

🦁Lucious Pov-

Hmmm I've been thinking lately, man Cooks just don't know what I have in stored for her.

We haven't been getting along recently. And it takes me back to when we were younger and in love.

Like we were, hell we still are dangerously in love with each other.

I remember when we lost our virginities together, but she didn't even know I was one too.

*Flashback*

6:07am

🍪Loretha/Cookie Pov-

Wow last night was just beautiful between Lucious and I. I am now a woman, and I lost it to the man that I love.

Lucious knows how much I love him. And I know he loves me too, because he wasn't anything but perfect.

He asked me if I was sure, because we didn't have to do it right then and there.

I don't regret it either. My dad died, and I needed my man to help me through this.

Yeah at first it hurt, but it was supposed to, plus my baby is big.🍆😏

I looked up at him and found him staring right at me.

"Good Morning Cooks."

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Good morning to you."

He smiled and pulled me closer. I winced a little.

Lucious dropped his smile. Then looked worried.

"Sorry, you're still sore right? Imma get you some aspirin and tea."

I grabbed him, stopping him from getting up and hugged him.

"No, I mean not yet. I can deal for a while longer, you forget I ain't no punk."

Lucious looked apprehensive then relaxed.

"Baby girl, you drive me fuckin nuts, and you know it. I have something to tell you by the way."

I looked at him.

"Well what is it? You better have no other bitch."

He looked appalled.

"The fuck? Nah Cooks, hell nah. Uh... well it's something I've been holding in for a long time."