You put hands on me, I want to put more than my hands on You

🦁Lucious Pov-
Well it has been four days, since Ms.Cookie Monster slapped her ass into my life. I still have that damn hand print on my face. Like Bruh my ass is light skin so if I get hit or scratched, it leaves a noticeable mark. My boys been teasing me and shit, saying that whoever the hoe is that slapped me; why didn't I tear that ass up. Believe me I want to. But what I didn't tell them is that she wasn't a hoe and they don't know it was Bunkie's cousin. What the fuck I don't understand is that why does Cookie make me feel something that I never felt before? I've been thinking and drawing blanks. Anyway I won't let her distract me from my job. I wanna get to know her though.

Lucious got up shaved and left his mini gotee neatly trimmed, freshened up, and put on a black,red, and white Jordan #23 jersey with the matching shorts with his red and black Jordan 12s. And was out, it's a good thing he was surprisingly free from his 'work' so he decided to go right to the source of his imagination. Bunkie's House.

His Outfit- Fresh

🍪Cookie Pov-Ever since I slapped sense into Bunkie's homie Lucious, I noticed he hasn't been blowing up my cousin's phone like he used to

🍪Cookie Pov-
Ever since I slapped sense into Bunkie's homie Lucious, I noticed he hasn't been blowing up my cousin's phone like he used to. Come to think of it I haven't seen Vernon much either. I guess they caught on that I'm trying to get into their business. Oh well them niggas make shit too hot anyway. But I can tell he is dangerous, and my instinct never has failed me. But besides that, Aunt Joyce told me to straighten up the house while her, Carol, and Bunkie went shopping. I didn't mind, that meant I can blast my music. This song is my shit.