Chapter 2 "Does this mean?"

Aleks P.O.V

I sat in the grass outside of The Creature house, gazing up at the stars. Could there be someone? Anyone I can spend the rest of my life with? Someone who can give me everything my heart desires? I stood up with a sigh, making my way back inside to Sly so he could take me home, but nobody was here, it was empty. I looked around, for a sign that atleast somebody was here. Walking into the living room, I noticed the light of the TV. Who's here? Nobody. Well, since it's on and I'm alone, I guess I'll sit here and watch something until somebody gets back.

I lay upon the couch, laying my body comfortably on the cushions.

I began to grow tired, shutting my eyes. I guess I could nap until the guys get back.

Pressure began to fall into the couch, the warm air of somebody's breath against my neck. I then realized, somebody was hovering over me, planting soft kisses upon my neck. "Aleks."

I opened my eyes to find it was James, his soft lips finding my sweet spot.

I let out a slight moan, "James...", he then stopped staring his gaze into my eyes.

"Aleks, I love you." He said seductively before smashing his lips against mine. I gasped at the impacted, in which he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in, exploring my mouth taking control. I moaned through the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

James moved his hand across my chest, down to the waistband of my boxers and smiled. He pulled back from the kiss, then whispered in my ear... "I think these should come off-"

"Aleks!!!"

I stretched in my bed, awoken from such a blissful sleep, a wonder dream. I turned to my side, reaching for my phone. It was 10am, and I had a call and two text messages, all from James.

"ALEKS!" I heard once again.

"Sly shut the fuck, I'm awake!" I yelled back.

I heard his golden giggle shortly before his response, "Hurry up! We gotta get to The Creature house! Koots wants to stream!!"

I groaned and got out of bed, making my way to my closet. I slide on a red shirt, jeans and a pair of shoes along with my Twitch hoodie.

Shit. I forgot James called, let me see what he wants.

"Hello?"

"What's up? You called?"

"Yeah, Kevin wants to know if you're up for some Gmod tomorrow?"

"Sure, what's the plan?"

"Might just be some Trouble In Terrorist Town as usual."

"Alright, no problem."

"You coming over yet?"