Chapter 3 1/2 "That went well"

Seamus P.O.V

It was late, but i had to talk to Aleks, i had to make things right.

For James... I thought. I was doing this for James. I got in my car, making my was to the house Eddie and Aleks shared together. When arrived, i stepped out of the car, making my way to the door. I knocked, waiting for one of them to approach the door.

"Seamus? What are you doing here? Its like 1am..." Sly said sleepily.

"Yeah, i know, I'm sorry. I'm surprised you're awake, but is Aleks?"

"He is actually, come in." I walked inside, spotted by Puppy Chef.

"Hey there chef! So uhm, i need to talk to Aleks. Privately though."

"Yeah, no problem. ALEKS!!!"

"The fuck do you want Sly?!" He responded.

"Someone needs to talk to you!!"

I listened to his foot steps as he made his way to the living room. When he saw me, he really didnt look happy, his face red as if he had just been crying.

"I'll be in my room, c'mon chef!" Sly left the living room, leaving me and Aleks.

"The hell do you want?" He said harshly.

"Look Aleks, im sorry. I didn't know you had feelings for James, nor did i know James had feelings for you..."

"James has feelings for me?"

"He told me himself, i hope you dont go out on me, James already did. Me and James are nothing but best friends. I decided to put my feelings aside. He obviously has strong feelings for you, and i think he should be with you. I'm sorry i almost ruined this, but do you think you could give him a chance? He really does like you, and i should have been able to see that, but i didnt."

"I'd love to, i've had feelings for James too... Although, Sly..." He trailed off, staring to the ground.

"What about Sly?"

"I was thinking about giving him a chance, up until now that you've talked to me... He told me he's had feeling for you, but after seeing you liked James, he kinda thinks he's lost a chance with you." My heart began to pound against my chest, my face burning. Eddie has feelings for me?

"You know... i could talk to him, I'd give Eddie a chance... he is a sweet guy after all, and he's pretty cute."

Aleks perked up at my words, "Really? Thank you so much Seamus! You know, this could be a win for both of us, they are great guys."

"Ha, yeah they are."

"I appreciate what you did here... coming out to talk to me so late at night. Thank You Seamus."

"Hey, its no problem, anything for a few buddies." Aleks pulled me in for a hug, me hugging back.

"AWH!" Sly said peeking from a corner.

"Fuck you Sly." Aleks said flicking him off.

"Hey Eddie. come over here for a second." I gestured with my hand.

"What is is?"

I kissed his lips, pulling back slowly, "You know, since Aleks is gonna get James, i thought i could have you." I said seductively making my way to the front door.

Eddie stood there without a word, "Bye Sly, Bye Aleks good luck with James."

"Bye Seamus, Thanks again!" With that I walked out the door, in my car, and made my way back home.

I think that went pretty well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting another new phone. Access to a laptop. Found an oppurtunity for a Seamus P.O.V, Like it?

~JustineyFusion