Chapter 13 "The Next Move"

Aleks P.O.V

"Aleks!!!" I groaned pausing new minecraft let's play and responding to James call of my name.

"The fuck do you want James? I was recording for fucks sake!"

"Well look who's being a dick!" James argued.

"I didn't sleep good alright? You know I love you." I said kissing his lips deeply to his pleasure, letting a moan escape through his lips.

"I love you too, pretty bad sleeping over at you and Eddie's huh?"

"Seamus and Eddie were at it again, somebody just can't keep the pleasure of their sex down!"

"Seamus still can't keep his moans down? Shit."

"Forreals, it's like, damn dude, can't I get some fucking sleep!"

"Glad I don't live with Eddie, I don't get the problem of Seamus always going over."

"Yeah, so what did you call me down here about?" I questioned.

"Your little problem is about to be solved!"

"How so?"

"Come in the car with me and I'll show you."

"James, is this gonna take long, my game is paused."

"I can't promise you anything!"

"Whatever" I groaned getting into his car with him passengers seat.

He didn't drive very far, maybe about two blocks down the neighborhood? He stopped at this nice two story house, us both stepping out of the car. The house was of a rock type, a nice shade to it. It's entrance consisted of two decorative glass doors with a floral design, standing before the door above us was a crystal chandelier. The windows had a metal framing, a one piece set, and they were bigger than any normal window.

James pulled open the door, "After you, take a look around."

Walking inside, I was astonished at how well built the house was. The staircase was a curved baring and steps with a wall lights leading up. The living room was huge, bigger compared to the one of The Creature House. Entering the kitchen, it provided so much walking space, six people could be in here at once. The whole has in total had five rooms, two down stairs and two upstairs. Then there we're three bathrooms, one down stairs and two upstairs. I was amazed at this house, never could I imagine such a house, but it's just the beginning. I made my way up the stairs, making my way into what seemed to be the master bedroom, it was one of the best rooms I've seen, this is where one of the bathrooms was and also contained a walk in closet. I looked around more, seeing the other four rooms, getting a good look into the house. The hallway was simply amazing, lathered in a red velvet carpet, the kind you wouldn't wanna ruin.

"James... Why am I here? What is this?"

"This... This is our new house Akeks... I want you to live with me... Here."

Tears threaten my eyes, "This is beautiful James, of course I'll live with you!"

I attacked him in a hug, wrapping my arms around him. He hugged back willingly and then picked me up bridal style, carrying me out of the house.

"Let's go, you've gotta finish recording babe." He said kissing my nose, as I tried to hold in my giggles.

We got back to the house and I ran upstairs to finish my lets play. I continued for about twenty more minutes. I was now too much of in a good mood to be spending it on recording, it needs to be spent with James. The house was amazing, beautiful, who would reject to living in such a wonderful house? I may be an asshole at times, but I'd love to live alone with the love of my life.

James P.O.V

"You need some help packing James?" Aleks asked as he walked in my room.

"No, I've got it!" I said peeking out from under my computer desk.

"Really James?" He laughed. "Look where you're fucking at right now." He pointed.

"HEY!" I yelled. "It's not polite to point mister!"

"Yeah? Well, point, point, point!"

"You motherfucker..."

"Come on babe! I can help you! You helped me back at me and Sly's! I wanna help you pack too!" He pouted.

I crawled out from under my computer desk, standing up and wrapping my arms around Aleks, "Fine, pack my clothes in those boxes." I said kissing his nose.

"Yes!!! ImmortalHD always wins motherfucker!"

"Fuck you Aleks, pack my clothes."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going!"

I sigh, crawling back under my desk to which I feel like a giant under the crowded area. I had so many wires to untangle and disconnect. I'm not the neatest person alright? This is why I'd prefer my stuff wireless like my controllers, but this is different. I've already packed up my consoles and games, I'm just working on getting all my recording equipment and computer untied from these FUCKING KNOTS and all packed into it's boxes so I can get to the rest of this shit. Damn I need to be organized with this crap, if only my room wasn't so small. At our new house, god I like saying our... But anyways, at our new house, we'll get a big recording studio or "room", and maybe a few other... Surprises.

I groaned because I was having such a hard time with just one damn knot that was left keeping me from finishing. It made me so stressed I could just cut it with some scissors or leave the wires and buy new ones or some fucking shit. As I was mentally complaining to myself about all this, I gasped and realized I finally got that stupid knot, yeah! Fuck you!

"Fuck yeah! Fucking finally! I'm done with this stupid piece of shit!" I yelled.

"Damn dude, what are you so relieved about?" Aleks asked.

"This fucking knot man, I couldn't get it out!"

He giggled, "You're proud of yourself for the silliest things."

"Not like I have any big accomplishments in my life." I shrugged.

"Are you kidding me? You run a successful YouTube channel, even before The Creatures came to be, before I came to be, and you make a living out of it. You have so many fans, people who adore and love you for your amazing personality. I love you, and I get to live with you, us together. I think that's an amazing and pretty big accomplishment."

I was most probably blushing right now, that was the most adorable thing to hear from Aleks, knowing I didn't expect him to be anything but the bad boy, rebellious type. When did I imagine Aleks being my boyfriend? Never. I thought we were like, the fucking massive group of friends involving The Creatures, and we are all guys. I wouldn't have ever dreamed of dating one of them until I even fell for Aleks, but I'm with him, and it makes me happy, happy that I can be with him, right when I thought I lost him, he came right back in my arms.

"I love you too... I guess you're right. I'm really glad you agreed in us living together. It would have ripped my heart to shreds if you said no."

"Who would I be to break your heart James?"

"I can't think of it, because I know you wouldn't."

He smiled at me, packing more of my clothes in boxes. Kissing his cheek, I went back to my "station" and started disconnecting wires, wrapping them up and putting them away along with my computer.

Soon when we were down, we took the boxes down to the moving van I had told Jordan to call earlier and stood in my room, staring at my desk.

Damn. I'm gonna need some help.....

"SEAMUS!!! EDDIE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleks and James living together? Holy...

~JustineyFusion