Chapter 12 "I'd Love That"

James P.O.V

"Oh My Gosh, Aleks!" Without even a slight bit of hesitation, I attacked Aleks, holding him close and ever so tightly to me. I clung to him like a child who lost their mother at Walmart and found them after a few minutes of searching the aisles far and wide. I couldn't be more glad he came back. Maybe I didn't entirely fuck everything up. I felt him slowly wrap his arms around me, rubbing my back lightly. I pulled away, wiping away a tear that slid down my face knowing that my love came back.

"Why?"

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why did you come back?"

"I felt like an idiot for just leaving and running off like that, and you know, someone gave me some good advice. So I thought I'd let you explain yourself. Even if I feel like shit."

A sense of pain and guilt hit me in the chest, my heart crumbling more than it ever has. I hate that I've hurt him, which was exactly what I wanted to prevent.

"Aleks... I'm so sorry.... I didn't want this to happen at all. I didn't wanna hurt you, that's why I broke up with Seamus."

"Wait, you broke up with Seamus?"

"Mhm..."

"So you guys aren't together?"

"Nope, I did it because I wanted to be with you.... I did it because I still had feelings for you. I was weak, and I just needed someone after you left. I was hurt, I mean you didn't even say a proper goodbye. You didn't even tell me where you were going. What was that all about?"

"James... I'm so sorry I hurt you. Guess we are on in the same in that area of heartbreak. My mother was sick... I had no time to explain... I didn't know what was gonna happen, how bad it was. What if I lost her? I just had to be there as fast as I could..."

Now I felt even more terrible of how I made those accusations and contained hate in my state of mind because I thought he just left and didn't even give a shit about me. But... He left because he was worried about his family... What kind of asshole am I? If only I had known... I would have went with him...

"Aleks, I- I didn't know, I apolo-"

"No, no, it's okay. I should have been able to tell you. She's just perfect now... Don't worry about it."

"I didn't mean to hurt you... I feel bad, knowing I seemed to have used Seamus love to cure a broken heart."

"I can be here to do that now... I'll never leave you again..."

"I just wanna be with you, you're everything to me. I know we'd only gone out once, but you're my whole world. I can never stop thinking about you. You're special, very special to me. You make me light up more than anyone every could. Everything about you is so amazing, you're beautiful smile, you're laugh is like an addiction, and I could get lost in your eyes for decades. There's no one better for me, than you..."

"That's so sweet... I can't come up with the words for a life I could have with you that's unimaginable."

"Aleksandr, I love you... I never stopped..."

"Awh James..."

Aleks cupped my face In his hands, pressing his lips to mine. I missed his touch, I missed his lips on mine, melting me to such a weak point. His kiss was so passionate and caring, just what I loved about him. I never thought we'd have a moment like this again, something I thought I had ruined forever. As he pulled away. I held onto him tightly, never wanting to let him go, the fear he'd leave me again. I'd never wanna dream of such a moment, him leaving once again would scar me. Without him I'm lonely, deprived of love, lost without a path way. He makes me happy, he's all that I'll ever want. Aleks moved his lips to my ear, his warm breath making me shiver slightly.

"We should go inside, it's cold."

Aleks P.O.V

I held to James hand, guiding inside the warmth of The Creature house. I was so glad to be back, I missed everyone so much, I can't wait to see them. Not as much as I missed James... I'm so lucky for Natalie's advice. He's so sweet, kind, god I love everything about him, he makes me melt. Eddie was right, I see a side of him that no one ever sees. I can't help but go back to think of our first date a month ago. The way he'd been teasing me, the way I wanted to fuck him then and there, then our confessions towards each other. Knowing that his love for me is real, makes butterflies form in my stomach. I bet I have the stupidest smile on my face, red like the sweetest of strawberries. Me and James sat on the couch, him cuddling up to me for warmth. I tried to make us comfortable, still clung to each other's hand and him nuzzling his face in my neck. This is the best I've felt all month, he's the cutest guy I have the pleasure to hold. Using my free hand, I wrapped my arm around James pulling him closer so we were as close as we could be. My eyes grew tired and I thought to myself, "We could use a nap,". James was already falling asleep soundly as I began to follow his lead as I drifted.

"Together forever..." I whispered, and everything grew dark, my thoughts swirling around his name, James.

"ALEKS!!!!" I heard someone yell.

Startled I woke up, completely unaware of the situation that was going on.

"What? What's happening?!"

"Aleks, you're back!! Oh my god!!" Eddie giggled with excitement as he couldn't keep still.

"Yeah, got here awhile ago." I said rubbing my eyes.

"What are you and James-?" Jordan said entering the room.

"Yeah, wasn't he with Seamus?..." Eddie said with a puzzled look.

James started to move, letting me know he was awake now. He stood up, stretching out from his nap.

"What's going on?" He yawned.

"James, what the hell is going on with you? Aren't you and Seamus together?"

I saw a frown appear on his face, the look of guilt and sadness. He felt bad, I could tell...

"I broke up with him... Don't think I'm an asshole... I thought I loved him, but it was my mind playing love games with me. My heart belongs to Aleks, it always has been... I realize that now." He said grabbing my hand.

I slightly turned my head, my face burned and I knew I was blushing. I can't believe he's telling our friends this right now.

"Awhhh, James and my best friend." He cooed, "Is Seamus okay?"

"I hope he is, he's upstairs In his room, not sure if he's recording or anything."

"I think I'll go up and see him. I'm so glad you two are happy." He said giving us a smile and a thumbs up before leaving.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys. Me and Dan are gonna do some editing, you guys behave yourselves." Jordan said dragging Dan along with him.

"Bye." He managed to get out before he was out of our sight.

James grabbed me for a hug, but this one wasn't tight at all. It was a light hug, and I could tell he really did miss me all while I was gone. I regret what I did, I regret leaving, but I had no choice. I regret getting so upset, so angry, then storming of due to my shattered heart, doing that same to his as well. I'll do anything to fix it. Glue nor tape can get this job done. I'll use what I have, what I've been provide with. This is what I've been given and I'll use to to all my abilities. I can mend his broke heart, I'll use my love with all it's powers to cure what pain I caused. With my love...

"Maybe we could try and forget about what happened, maybe we can start over? We can to this fresh, like we never hurt each other. I'll do what I can to make this better James... I want this to be fixed, I'm sorry I caused it. If you give me the chance I'll change you're world forever. I'll make sure that I'll never do anything to hurt you ever again. If I do then how stupid of me to be such an asshole like I've already been. I-I just want us, I want you to be happy, the best you can be."

"I'd like that... A lot."

"Then we'll do it... I'll make it everlasting."

James took a step back, still holding my hand. He lift it up, giving a light kiss upon it.

"Aleksandr... Would you do me the pleasure... Of being my boyfriend?"

I felt as if I could cry, at any moment I could. There is no use in fighting the tears, this is one of the happiest moments in my life. There no one is rather be with, than James.

"I'd love that..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Aleks, happy James, the love is real.
~JustineyFusion