Chapter 4 "I love you..."

Aleks P.O.V

"I love you Aleks..."

"I love you too James..."

"ALEKS!"
Ah, shit, that fucker, every damn time!

I groaned, lazily getting out of bed and stretching. Nine o' clock, fucking kidding me, Sly couldn't let me have at least two more damn hours of fucking sleep. I dressed making my way down stairs, brushing past Eddie on my way to the kitchen.

"Asshole" I murmured.

"Love you too Aleks!" He giggled.

"Pft, hope you enjoyed a taste of Seamus last night."

Eddie froze at my words, seeming to realize he forgot about him and Seamus' little moment I watched go down. We all know that happened, and he liked it. His face began to turn a light pink and a shy but embarrassed smile on his face, with a nervous laugh.

"Yeah... What was that about?"

"He knows you have a thing for him, and he's damn well ready for you." I winked with made his cheeks grow even more in color.

"Erm, what about him and James?"

"He talked to me about it, looks like he's willing to let me have James and he'd go for you. You do like him, and you've got you're chance to go for him."

"That's what he came over for? To talk to you about James?"

"Yeah, found out James didn't feel that way about him. Said he had feeling for me... He was fine, as long as he was still his best friend."

"That's so cute!!"

I smiled, "Hey, but Seamus is finding you attractive, and by the way I saw him all over you yesterday... You better be all over than shit, because that's a pure sign that he wants you to fuck him!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Sly giggled, "I've been shy to ask him out, I don't think I can..."

"Again, he's obviously attracted to you, go for it."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Damn straight! I'm gonna go to The Creature house, wanna head out?"

"Yeah, sure dude, let's go."

We got to The Creature house, late enough for all the guys to be awake. First person I spotted when I walked in, Seamus. Perfect.

"Yo, Seamus, what's up dude?"

"Hey Aleks, how's it going?"

"Where's James?"

"He's up recording some GTA 5 since it just came out you know, facecam."

"Damn, I wanted to see him, but I guess I can waiting. Recording his attractive face for him fans." I pouted.

"You're just gonna have to wait!" Seamus said patting my cheek.

"Don't touch me you fuck." I said jokingly.

"Aleks, don't start with me, we all know I'm the master if sarcasm here."

"Fuck you dude!"

"I think I'm waiting for that from Eddie!" Seamus said loud enough to here.
Next thing you hear is Eddie's giggle from upstairs.

Around an hour or so later, James comes downstairs, taking a seat on my lap.

"Well hello there Aleks." He says sitting casual as if I was an actual seat cushion.

"Do you have to fucking sit on me?" I whined.

"No, I can do other things too..." He whispered in my ear.

I felt my face burn at thought of me and James. "Is that so?"

"How about you agree to a date with me on Friday and you can find out?"

"Sounds legit to me," I said kissing his cheek, which made his face begin to grow a shade of red.

"Let's go mini golfing!" Screamed out an excited Kootra.

"God damnit Jordan!" I yelled, but hey the idea sounds fun.

As we walked out the door to the car, James held my hand, sitting next me. The whole way he kept our hands intwined, never letting go. I felt butterflies in my chest, a lovely feeling, love.

James P.O.V

Jordan wanted to go mini golfing, yeah whatever right? That kinda shit frustrates me, probably just as much as some video games that that piss me off. When we got there, now that I know I can defiantly have Aleks, I clung to him, holding his hand, never leaving his side.

"I get the red ball." Aleks demanded.

"Hey, I wanted to red one!" Seamus whined.

"Well too bad!"

"That's bullshit, this sucks!" Seamus protested.

"Seamus, shut up and just take the green one." Ze said tossing him the ball.

"Yeah, whatever."

We let the rest of the guys go first, me and Aleks last. Oh god, we are all terrible! We miss the hole so badly, it's so bad I can't stop laughing!

"James, shut up and go! Stop laughing at me! Fuck!" Sly yelled waiting for James to take him turn.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, it's just... It's too hilarious!"

"Yeah, yeah, I hit the fucking clown, haha, fucking go!"

I took my turn to laughing slightly, missing the hole by like what an inch?

"Bullshit! Fucking rigged man!" I said while I knocked the ball in the whole.

Sly giggled watching as I moved from the course.

"Better than you, you fuck!" I said while I pushed him out of the way.

"Are you uuupppseeeet?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turn around to find Kevin and Steven.

"Hey, Kevin!" I said hugging him.

"Yo, what's up? Aleks texted me you came out, thought I'd show up."

"Ooh, Kevin I wanna play!" Steven said tugging him shirt.

"Shut the fuck up Steven, we will in a second!"

"Fine!" He pouted.

"Aleks, get on with your turn!" Nick said obviously impatient.

Aleks stood there, placing his ball and getting a firm grip on the club. He kept adjusting himself, as to try and get a good shot on the ball.

"Hurry up!" Sly yelled.

"Hold on! You know I don't know how to fucking play!"

"Let me help you."
I placed my hands on Aleks', my arms around him, helping him get a good aim.

"Just like that..." I whispered I his ear.

Then he swung, making it inside, a hole in one.

"Nice!" I said patting his back.

"God damnit! Aleks is gonna win!" Sly said complaining.

"That's right, you better believe it! Get wrecked kid! Schooled!"

"Fuck you Aleks!" He giggled.

We played the rest of the rounds with Kevin and Steven, well a few because me and Aleks got alittle tired if playing so we went to sit down at a table watching them play.

"Thanks for uhm, helping me James."

"No problem, no big deal."

"Hey James?"

"What's up Aleks?"

"I love you..."

I grabbed Aleks hand pulling him closer to me, my other hand on his waist.

"I love you too Aleks..." I whisper before placing my lips against his. He has a sweet taste to him, and his lips were tender and caring.