Chapter 7 "The Breeze"

James P.O.V

That question still floats around in my head, "What are we?". I didn't know what to say, and before I could tell him I wasn't sure yet, we were interrupted by the bill. The night went smooth, but It wasn't a perfect evening.

I stood outside, gathering my thoughts, while the rest of the guys were still in bed, it being eight o'clock in the morning. Winter began to roll around, the month of November now ending in a mere two days, entering the most jolly month of the year, December. The cool breeze made me shiver, I didn't bring a sweater with me, but I didn't mind it one bit, I loved the cold season. It hardly snowed in Colorado, just once since we've been here maybe? Seamus, Dan, and Jordan made a snowman that day. They recorded it too I think. I couldn't find the guys anywhere, "what the fuck?" I thought, where could they have run off too? I took a look outside, seeing them trying to pile up snow for the little project. I watched as they had Seamus try to roll a huge glob of snow around to make it bigger. Poor Seamus, he wasn't one to be the strongest of The Creatures, but he wasn't the weakest either. I stared at them awhile, until they noticed me from the window of the door. Teasing about how I was in the warmth of the house, trying to hit me with snowballs. I thought about Seamus awhile, and something roared up inside me. It was a warm feeling, the type only signified by... Love? No... I have feeling toward Aleks do I not? I have for awhile, although I've know Seamus longer, even before the formation of our beloved Creatures. We don't have history, not love related, but we have some friendship history, he is my best friend after all. Me and Aleks have no history at all either, and only the slightest knowledge of our friendship together, it being a short period of time.

"James? What are you doing? It's like 50 degrees outside, you are gonna get yourself sick."

I turned around to find the blonde standing at the doorway, Seamus, shivering from the breezing sweeping it's way I'm the house.

"I can stand the cold, you seem like you can't. I should actually get YOU inside."

Although I didn't bring a sweater with me, I brought my favorite blanket with me. It was a striped purple and black blanket, I've had it only since my senior year of high school. Ever since my parents divorced, it gave me comfort at anytime, it was sorta special to me, kinda like your teddy bear, it being you only friend. Of course I had no teddy bear, I was eighteen, you'd think an adult could had something like this rather than a child it teenager. In my case, no. My parents rarely seemed to get along anymore, not since when I was a child. I was at the age of 13, my parents began to argue and such about bills, anything having to do with the house, car, finances. Soon on in also became about how they were raising me. Knowing me now, having a YouTube channel, being a game commentator and everything, I was into playing a lot of video games. I'd always be stuck in my room after homework and anything else, playing video games. I would also hang out with my friends a lot, and I was always causing trouble. At school they'd call me the bad boy, the guy who disobeyed everything and everyone. Even had a few girls on me, and obviously I had no interest in them. My parents hated it, and they would blame one another, then I blamed myself for the divorce.

I was changed to a new school during my freshman year if high school, where I met a few of the guys, including Seamus. This how you understand how this blanket is so important. He was at my house one day, and on my bed he disliked my blanket because it didn't provide enough "comfort". So a few days later, he bought me the one I have know. It somehow brought out all this emotion from me, and started to cry straight out in front of him. I told him everything, and he helped me through it, but I still blame myself, wishing it never happened. That's when he became my best friend.

But when he kissed a few weeks ago... In front of our whole stream, and the creatures... I could help but feel a spark the more I thought about it. Could I possibly have a sudden change in mind? Could I like Seamus?

I draped the blanket over Seamus, wrapping it around him.

"You still have it?" He asked.

"Of course, you know how special it is to me, I'll always have it."

"That means a lot, and thanks for warming me up."

"Hey, no problem, I would want you to get sick. If I do, psh, fuck me!"

Seamus P.O.V

I'd love to fuck you...

It was cold out, James covering me with a cozy blanket, one of which I had bought him years ago, and he still had it...

James had such a rough high school year, being considered the rebel, although I think he enjoyed that, and then his parents divorce. We became best friends soon after we met, and we hung out quite often, but I felt something more. What was it? Love. I adore James, now and then. We were similar in ways, and what I mean is we enjoyed video games, which we were always playing. James isn't afraid of anything, he seems to have no fear, but he does has his soft sensitive side. As for me, I'm not the strongest of them all. Me and James had decided around our Senior year of high school, "Let's start a YouTube Channel, as game commentators!"

I was actually very fond of the idea, so I agreed to it, and look where we are now. I guess you could say we "Started from the bottom now were here." I felt myself grow colder and closer to James each day, my love growing stronger... My heart fluttering every second of the day from him, but I never let my feelings show, until that day we had our stream. My feelings came over me, that hug, I craved something more... and I went for it, only to be denied. I had no idea he had feelings for Aleks, nor that he was gay as well.

So I guess that's kinda the end of more hopes and chances of ever getting James huh?

I'm technically not with Sly, and James isn't really together with Aleks either. He calls it their "Dating phase" to see how it all goes. I try to be a good sport about it all, but I'm heart crumbles at the thought. I don't wanna show how I really feel towards it, yet ruin our friendship once again by telling him I don't want him with Aleks just because I wanna be a selfish bastard and have him all to myself.

Eddie is a cutie and all, but my feeling for James get in the way of wanting to having total attraction and affection towards him. We haven't had our first date, and I'm thinking maybe we should. Think that'll bring up a spark? The start to our relationship, or not to rush but alreast us dating to where I find all his qualities to fall in love with.

I have yet to discover Eddie's full personality, and I'm sure there is more to him than an attractive look and a sexy muscular tattoo body that he has acquired. His giggle... Laugh is unique, extravagant, something that could make possibly any girl... Or guy melt. It's adorable, you can't help but snicker too.

"I'll take you too your room, c'mon."

James said grabbing my hand.

This started to lighten something up in me, like my heart just awoke from its sleep. Damn.

"Yeah, sure."

He then lifted me up over his shoulder, carrying me up the stairs.

"J-James, what are you doing?"

"I told you I was taking you to your room!" He said laughing.

"I didn't think you meant like this! Damn! How strong are you?"

"Just enough to lift your ass!"

"This sucks! I'm like the weakest one here!"

"Oh whatever! Look we're in your room no- AH SHIT!"

I'm guessing James tripped over something in my room, me slamming to the ground, him landing on top of me.

"Seamus I'm..."

We were face to face, James face now shining a deep red. Do I dare look away?

"It's alright James, don't worr-"

Is this really happening right now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for late updates!!! Give me your thoughts on this chapter.

~JustineyFusion