Chapter 14 "Get Better"

Aleks P.O.V

"James... Babe, wake up, I made you breakfast god dammit!"

James groaned, sliding of the bed and hitting the floor with a thud, "I'm tireddd!!!" He whined into his pillow.

"Fine, I just throw away your fucking chocolate chip pancakes I made you then! Pft, what a waste..."

Right as he said that, he leaped up onto his feet and ran downstairs! "YOU MADE ME FAVORITE!!! AND THERE'S BACON! OH MY GOD!" He yelled.

I giggled, walking down the stairs cautiously, I don't wanna fall down like I did yesterday. Never run down the stairs, you only do that once or a few times... But you learn the hard way... Unless you're James... You'll never learn.

Reaching the bottom I watch as James was already stuffing his mouth full of pancakes, drinking the milk I set along with it. He hate like he hasn't eaten in days, like he was living in a pancake and bacon filled heaven. I walked over to take my seat next to him, ruffling his hair as I past by. He groaned, but he continued eating not paying any mind.

"You know, you could say THANK YOU! I yelled jokingly.

"Thank you Aleks." He giggled kissing my cheek before going back to his good.

A started to eat as well, not as fast as James so I would choke to death on my own self-prepared food. Soon I had finished and I laid on the couch next to James cuddling into him. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. I liked this sorta thing from him, I've never expect or thought of him as such a sweet guy or anything like that. Guess there is a different side to him, and I adore it. I looked up, him staring into my eyes and giving me a smile. He have me a quick kiss on the lips, then messing with my hair.

"You're so adorable! You're just extremely cute when you're attached to me."

My face burned a bit and I muffled my face in his shirt, "Stop" I said somewhat audible.

"Come on, you're my little baby!"

"I'm not a baby, I'm a grown man!"

"Says the baby!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Why do you tease me?" I pouted.

"Because I love you." He said pressing his lips to mine.

~YoloCholoSwag Time Skip~

"James... Why are we here?" I whined.

"Because you're sick, we need to see what's wrong!"

"I'm fine..."

"Aleks, 100.9 fever is not fine, and you've been groaning all day."

"I fucking hate the doctors!"

"Well suck it the fuck up! This harsh weather has gotten you sick!"

"So? I can just rest, I've got enough videos to last me awhile, come on let's go home." I grabbed on James sleeve, but he tugged me back.

"No way babe, you aren't getting out of this."

"But Jameeesss!"

"Aleks, no."

I let out a sigh, "Fine..."

I was seated while James was up at the front desk to sign me in. I hate the doctors, and so what if I'm feeling sick? All doctors are assholes anyways, they just want a run for your money! Anyways, I guess I can't really blame him, I am feeling pretty bad, he even said I looked terrible. Gee, thanks, what a lovely way to speak to your boyfriend. I'm sure I know the cause of my being sick... After our breakfast, me and James went outside to mess around with the snow, but me being my rebellious bad boy idiot attitude, I insisted that I go out with out a sweater. James kept refusing but accepted defeat after many attempts of trying to get me to go inside and find something to keep me warm. Fuck dude.