Preview.

Y/n's Point Of View.

I really don't have a meaning for love but Lies. My whole life I have never been cared about. My mother never really cared about me and I really did'nt have a father figure, so it was just a daughter & mother situation. I ran out when I was only fifth teen years old, when my mother 'tried' being a good mother and marrying a drug dealer. To me it was to much shit to handle and I really don't have time for that bull.

So, after running out my life I never looked back. Until a stumbled against an abanded alley, and that's when Beh's pulled me out, she was like the only mother figure I had in my life.

After a while I started growing up and she working at a strip club inrolled me in it. I did'nt disgree because I did need money. So, after a while I settled down a dated this guy named Messiah. He was so sweet and generous, but we broke it off when I realized he was addicted to drugs and he would always put his hands on me he would also began goin off to clubs and coming home late at night and I could'nt, so we're just at the friend zone.

So yeah, that's about it that's my life story! Oh and iam twenty six if you did'nt know.

Peaaace! <3

~~~~~~~

Hi! This Leiny! And this my SECOND wattpad story. Yes, I know I always say that but You know gottta let the readers know. But yeah please presss that star and just vote please and comment. Also read MY stories .

FwI- if you need me to read or vote for any of your storys you know where to find me ^.^

Bye!

~Leiny<3

P.s

I love you! :P