Chapter 11

-Follow me on Insta | @_d0llhouse.-

Y/n's Point Of View.

'It's okay Y/n, It's okay..' I thought to myself. I mean there's other guys out in the world single and ready to mingle, Right? Of course, and Rayan ain't got nothing on them. Aha! What Am'I saying They do got Everything on Rayan, just from the fact that he's out there Chewing off a Unknown girl's face is Irritaing. (Kissing.)

I sighed Raising up from bed and Lazily making my way into the Bathroom, I looked in the Mirror and frowned. I looked down at the Gentle pearl covered Brace lit. Hmm? "When did I get this." I mumbled under my breathe and Twirled it around my Fingers.

I looked around in curiously Around the Brace lit, and finally found a Answer to My question.

Jacob, Jacob Latimore.

~

Rayan's Point Of View.

"Ah Rayan!" Justice moaned against our smashed lips, as I aggressively but yet Softl Ripped buttons from her Pencil shirt. I slowly made my way down to her Neck planting sweet kisses. Yes, I know you might be going crazy, problably Wanting kill me but Justice rushed me. It happened at her door stop when I decided to cut the date short to hang around with Y/n But I guess she didn't.

I just couldn't resist myself. We men have a very small Sexual Manner, and well get Horny fast. "Mmm, baby! I want you now.." She Seducively whrispered into my ear. I just couldn't Disobey that command, My grandmother always told me to Listen and do when It comes to the Ladies, I think that Quote is the best of ALL.

I quickly, sled off my pants and following with my boxers, and Just slipped in with no Worries. I began Bumping in and out, making my chest pump heavily, I placed my Hands on her Nipples and Hard but softly bit down on them. I smirked as She quickly reacted by Arching her back. "Hoe my gosh!" She Squealed.

I groaned as her walls Tightly, surrounded around my 'Member.' Minutes later she Spilled and I've watched enough porn to know what I should do after that. I Bent down and Widely opened her legs, and almost fainted. Gosh! Is it normal for it to Smell like Fish..

I Quickly closed her thigs , and Layed next to her Awkwardly Nibbled on my button.

What a night? I guess :/

~~~~~~

Yes, I know this chapter was Extremely short but I promise The next Chappie will be HILRIOUS! Well, not Kevin Hart Hilrious but You will laugh here and there.

But you know the Drill Share, comment, and VOTE! My loves thank you.

~Leiny<3