Chapter 6

Rayan's Pov:

Its 12:25 & , Right About Now Iam Still Working. I Was Driving Down The Bronx Malabo, I Really Was Tired,Shocked, & Pissed, Lets Just Say Iam An Emotional Guy. I Was Tired About Work ,Obvious. Shocked About Justice Kissing Me Like She Did That Out Of The Fucking Blue. & PISSED!! Well, A Lil, Because Of Y/n.

As I Was Driving I Seen A Caramel Skin-Tone Mami Walking Down The Side Walk, With Some Tight Ass Short Jeans & Loose Tank-Top. Her hair Covered Her Back & She Was Super Super Super Short. If I Did'nt Know AnyBetter I'll Say That's ALil Girl Iam Hittin On. But Nahh It Could'nt Be.

I Pulled Up To Here, & She Was On Her Phone. I Shouted & Drived Her Speed.

Me: Want A Ride Beautifull ? ~Smiles~

She Looked Up ...& It Was Y/n In Flesh In Skin. She Smiled & Walked To The Car. I Would Have Kept Driving But She's Too Beautifull For You Not To Notice Her.

Y/n: Uhh Boy You Crazy Hollin At Me At This Time?

Me: Lil Bit.

Y/n: ~Laughs~.. What Do You Want?

Me: ..Come Let Me Give You A Ride. My Shift Is Allllmost Over.

Y/n: Mmmh Alright.

Me: ~Opens Door For Y/n~

Y/n: Thank You.

Me: Soo About You... ~Drives Off~

*

*

*

Justice Pov's:

"You Did What?!??" .. Exclamied Bahja As She Dropped Her Pickle.

At First I Signed & Bit Down On My Cheek, I Swolled The Lump In my Throat & Talked. "I Kissed Rayan".. I Said In Semi-Loud Voice.

"Did He Enjoy It Thoo?" Zonnique Said Entering The Room With Tooth-Brush Hooked On Her Mouth.

"I-I-I Don't Know" ..I Signed.

If You Guys Did'nt Know I Always Loved Rayan!! Since We We're 7yearsOld. I Never Stopped I Thought He Felt The Same Why. But Seems Like Not. Bahja & Zonnique Always Tell Me To Ask Him Out But It'll Be Wrong. Breaunna On The Other Hand Is Always Doubting Shit. She Always Wanna Be Captin Save Ahh Hoee.

'ASK HIMMM OUT' Shouted My Mind.

"No" I Signed & Looked Down.

"What's Wrong Girl" .. Asked Bahja.

"Nothin Just Nothing" ..

"Well, Like We Was Sayin Maybe Yall Should Date You Don't Know He Might Even Say Yes" .. Weaked Smiled Breaunna.

Well, Dame! That's New.

"I Don't Know"..

"Bitch Get Yo Fuckin Act Together , I Don't Know Ain't Gone Get You Shit! So Is It A Yes Or Noo" Shouted Zonnique .

Well Dame. "Alright Then" I Looked Down At My Sweaty Palms. ..

Are They Really Going To Call Him.?

'Us Knowing Bahja & Zonnique Of Course'.. Said My Mind.

I Looked Up To See Zonnique Placing Her Phone On Speaker. Ohh Boy He It Goes.

+Votes

+Comments

=To Continue!!!

Love Yall!!

_Lennii♎